Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Amazon-like Recommended Products, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

ilio-shop

1A Kundenservice! Sind nach der Installation von sich aus auf mich zugekommen und haben mir bei der Einrichtung geholfen. Mega gute Arbeit!

SeekSilkSkin

I am thoroughly satisfied with this app. The app itself is great and easy to understand, but what I truly appreciate (and this is for any app I use), is the customer service. All my inquiries were quickly dealt with and the customer service in particular Senthil and Roberto really went the extra mile to help me out. So thank you very much!

GeneJack®

We tried many similar apps before, sooo many of them, and this one is by far the best. It is a pretty solid design, blends well with the theme and the support is great. Highly recommended
Genejack.com

mariamkfashion

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD VEEEEERY GGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOD I LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEWEEEEEEIT

artisticthreadworksstore

I've only been using this app for 10 days now so still in the trial period but it paid for itself for a whole year in the first day of use!

By making a few manual bundles, my average order value has increased by 73%. I will be fine-tuning my collections so this tool can do a better job of associating like items automatically, but just the manual bundles alone make it worth the price.

Installation was flawless. I love the quick report on the dashboard of the app showing how many dollars have been sold through this tool. I haven't needed support but I'm sure other reviews can comment on that aspect.

The Saltiest Dog

Fantastic app! You literally install it and its done. Looks great and works well. Support also good. Very happy with this app!

Stylin By Aylin

I just started using it and already seeing results. Customer service was also very proactive and helped me re-locate the frequently bought together section exactly where I wanted it and adjusted the color scheme to match my aesthetic.

Sandstone Avenue

Incredibly useful in upping average order values! Love how easy it was to set up and the support team was very helpful.

Licorne Addict®

great app really helpful and reactive support great app really helpful and reactive support great app really helpful and reactive support

LAND5CAPE

Ultra-fast customer service! They reached out and made some cosmetic and placement suggestions. Must-have app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 145 146