Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Amazon-like Recommended Products, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

NF Supps

$8 a month is a steal. Easy to use, awesome customer service, and it actually converts. Added over 3k in revenue to my store in one month

Freemet

Me encanta, ayuda mucho a mostrar nuevos productos a los clientes. Ideal y fácil de usar sin tener grandes conocimientos de tecnología.

Kingdom Artisan

Great app so far, pays for itself right away!! A no-brainer for increasing sales and impulse buyers.

progashop.in

simply awesome! Highly recommend this app. Especially the support team. Andres is a Rockstar.... Sorted my problem in less than a minute!

Decor Handles

Great, busy bundling my products now. Exactly what I was looking for, I will be sure to continue after trial has ended.

GO RIGO GO!

Great functionality, easy to use, set up in few minutes, and the best thing: AUTOMATIC recommendations. I would recommend it for everyone

La Valise d'Ewen et Louna

Simple et efficace. Cette application est facile a installer. Seul bémol elle est en anglais, une version française serait la bienvenue.

BabyMello Company

Highly Recommended, 10/10 customer service, shout out to carlos for helping me change the widget location in minutes

Fav Ecomm

I just downloaded the app and is very easy to use. Customer service rep immediately contacted me by email and made suggestions. They implemented the changes on the back-end.

Sirrz Industries

Not long after I added the app to my store I received an email offering to help me get the most out of the app and optimize it for me. When I was looking at It at first I had some trouble but they fixed it for me within a few minutes. Did a great job they are really trying.