Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Amazon-like Recommended Products, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

MR2FIT

I have talk with the agent Carlos Henao this team is so professional and the app its one of the better of all Shopify Store, continue like this!

Soaplicity

Absolutely perfect. It does exactly what I want it to and it has already converted a sale and I have only had it up a couple of days. Really good dashboard and easy to reassign products to show instead of what is suggested on some products. Thank you!

alotsave

Very good apps its work very good , And super good customer support they helped me to place it under to add to cart button

SESSION®

This is a great app that can boost AOV. The support team is responsive with any questions and the app is intuitive.

Gymflow

I am really very satisfied. the support has helped IMMEDIATELY and professionally. Really great, thanks a lot!

Geek Fashion

This apps is awesome and when I install the apps someone wrote me like 5 mn after to help me with the apps. I highly recommend.

Katarii Products

Just downloaded it and its very easy to setup! Not to mention the customer service is incredible. An agent got back to me right away with all the questions I had. Highly recommend the APP.

KiDiLiX

Good apps , customer service very reative, thanks for your help. Fonction are goor and bundle is good for convertion

Menace Company

Great customer service and super fast responses to any requests I had with changes. Thank you so much Precy for all your help.
- Dan

ProSterilizer

Fantastic product and team. Team adjusted and helped with execution on the website proactively.
Amazing experience and outcome to say the least! Highly recommend!