Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

AngelLadyCrystals

I've just installed the "Frequently Bought Together App" for my Shopify shop. It was VERY easy to set-up AND I've received an email from Juan Jose saying that he "tuned some configurations" to better match my shop's theme. I am already liking this APP and looking forward to it showing my Customers and potential new Customers what else is available. Thank you!

❤️Sexy&Candy❤️

GOOD SDGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGJHKJHGKHGKYYUPUHIUHOUIHP[UPOIU89NOIO8P98UGHP98P98YP

RT Nutrition

Really nice app and so easy to use!! The Interface is simple and the design is really easy to see and use. Thanks for this wonderful app!

Keep Doggie Safe

This app is excellent. The service is unmatched. If I request an alteration or change, Juan can help me out in 2-3 hours. I never have to wait overnight!

ServeYourBaby

Very nice little app that does exactly what I want. Works instantly, can customize based on your needs like changing position in page. Must have for all store. Thanks a lot Devs.

COCO NADOURA

excellent application i hope to see other version and other options, application very easy to use and config

ChikkoLab

The app is intuitive to use. The support team is responsive and helpful. It was impressive how the support team went the extra mile.

MyKarma

It definetly increased our average cart value! We recommand 100%
The support team is really effetive as well !

MadebyGDIrons

As a new business start-up established last month, I have installed a number of apps. Not all were easy or simple to use. This app was fantastic - so easy and so simple. Thank you.

Wizard-and-Witch

Assistance très professionnel et très rapide. L'Équipe est très impliqué pour aider les utilisateurs.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 170 171