Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Amazon-like Recommended Products, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Collombatti Naturals

Easy to install and better still the app started working straight away with excellent results. Twice I've reached out to the developers for help with relocating the app to a better position, and both times they were super quick to respond and helped me quickly and efficiently. Highly recommended!

Perfect Pet Chews

after 12 months of use, this product definitely increased average order value by 30%... thanks guys for making something so hard, so easy!

HealthGimmicks™

Great App, Great Team! Very smooth and easy to use. I recommend it for any one who wants to upsell and increase sales.

GEM&CO

Wow! Great service. Roberto Gaona went above a beyond providing support with placing code and fixing alignments. Fast response!

Léa France®

I just installed this app and I already have such a great first impression. There is zero learning curve, it is SO intuitive!! And the app created recommended products automatically. I added only a few manual recommendations !! It saved me so much time! My store is already ready to sell these bundles. I just asked for a small change and it was done in less than one hour by the team ! Really what a great customer service!

Radiance Gifts

Very impressive app. Easy to install and so far is doing everything we needed. We're looking forward to using it.

OWLATON

I am really impressive with the support and customer service team. They do well. Highly recommend this app. You did well. Thank you so much!

Shoe Limitless

Really good app. Has brought in sales for my business and the set up is simple . Highly recommended.

Making Statements Online Boutique

Installation was simple. So far so good! I also like that the algorithm creates the upsell. Cant wait to reap the rewards of this app.

HALM Straws

AMESOME! Have been looking for this for a long time. Not only was it easy to install, amazing functionality, and fast performance but also really quick and helpful support who easily adjusted the app to fit and work with my shop. We are looking forward to seeing our cart value increase! Many thanks!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 147 148