Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Amazon-like Recommended Products, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

BallooninaBox.ie

It looks and works perfect, received great support from developer when got some issues in connection to another app.

May 19, 2020

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue.

It was not related to our app but caused by another app that was removing all discounts on the cart page. We collaborated with the other app developers to find a solution, they modified their code and the problem is now fixed.

If you need any additional assistance you can always contact our Support Team, we will be happy to help.

Stoned clothing

It's really a great app, super useful, customer service really responsive, they helped me place the widget excatly where I wanted . Highly recommended

Uhai

Helps increase sales of my products.

INSIDE

So good! Installs directly to the store. The recommendation tuning, manual bundles and visual personalisation works great. Really pleased, thank you!

Fit Nutrition Australia

Only just installed it and it's already so easy and quick to use. Really good functions on this app.

Won't lie, also installed this app specifically based on your responses to low star ratings, amazing lol.

Primo Alfa | Premium Watches, Glasses and Accessories

Performed better than I had hoped.
After you install it, you can a rep that custom designs the layout of the app to match your site.

I would definitely recommend.

Watershort

A very involved customer service ! Thanks a lot to Daniel which take his time to help me !

Pillowst

Amazing & very fast support helped me to the required changes in no time
thanks & keep up the great work

Trophy Mart Online

This app is great! Easy to use and looks great on the online store. I would definitely recommend using this app.

GHOST-SAMPLES

still early days with this app. But the customer service has been great.

very responsive!
will know in a few weeks time whether its worth it.. 30-day free trial is fair too

cheers