Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Amazon-like Recommended Products, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

LICETRAP X

This app is awesome, I had a small issue, send them an email in less than 4 minutes my issue was resolved, best customer service ever, very Professional. I'm very thankful.

DelicateBrows

Love this app, unreal upsells, gets me mad cash and is unreallll!! I cant wait to only hit this bigggggg time

Mon Click Achat

J'utilise, pour la premiere fois cette application pour mon e boutique. Je suis très contente. Le support est extraordinaire. La bonne communication. Merci

Practikal Shop

This app is a MUST, it's incredible how many buyers use these discounts.
And I have to tell you they have the best support team ever. When I get in touch during working hours they solve the things in record time, less than 5mins, everytime. If they are not working at the moment anyway they solve any requirement in a few hours.
Keep the good woork!

Orgasmo Ibérico

It is very helpful and easy to install. Support team quickly texted me to check on me.
I really recommend it!

Eye Kandy Mink Lashes

I just got the app but loving it so far! I recommend !!! It was easy to set up and Carlos retuned things to match my store theme

Voyage Accessoires

Useful app to make more profits, with a reactive customer support. Highly recommended. Thanks a lot !

Instant Tray

The widget looks great on all my product pages. The rep helped me with installing it. Responsive and useful. Would recommend

BallooninaBox.ie

It looks and works perfect, received great support from developer when got some issues in connection to another app.

May 19, 2020

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue.

It was not related to our app but caused by another app that was removing all discounts on the cart page. We collaborated with the other app developers to find a solution, they modified their code and the problem is now fixed.

If you need any additional assistance you can always contact our Support Team, we will be happy to help.

Stoned clothing

It's really a great app, super useful, customer service really responsive, they helped me place the widget excatly where I wanted . Highly recommended