Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Amazon-like Recommended Products, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

OUZOSAN

I really appreciate this app, the supoort is very good and the app works perfectly. Do not hesitate to try it !

Oz Weight Loss

Converted someone within an hour of installing it! Easy to install, looks nice, easy to customise also.

The Rainforest Company

Can absolutely recommend this app. Installing it is a breeze and our order values went up instantly. Great app and great service too!

Knot and Thread Design

Can't say enough good about this app. It paid for itself 5X on the first day it was installed. It doubled our average order value, didn't require any coding, and included excellent support. I'll be using this plugin on every single shopify website I ever work with in the future.

ByMERRIN

Awesome app! I hope it will get my sales soaring high! Thank you!!!

Budding Mechanic

Efficient app and very quick answers from support team.
Good to make combos and stuff like that. thanks

Farm Models Store

Wonderful app. It works instantly and is easy to set up too. Great support and boarding experience. 5/5

Fit Power

The app is great, the support team is fast and very helpful. There is only one thing missing for my particular case: being able to adapt the Text above the recommendation box to each bundle individually. Apart from that, everything's a 10!!

Shopstipe

This app is the best of the best in its categories, it works perfectly for higher conversion rate and their customer service is really awesome at its best.

Lightglaze™

Great service. Great customer service. Great design :) I installed the app today and i received an message from the staff directly after. Good!