Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

טריקיס

Frequently Bought Together app has definitely improved my online store. I was able to operate it easily, got a professional look for the store, and provided better solutions to our customers. The support team is faster than my belief in mankind ... They were lightning-fast and provided an accurate solution .Thanks.

LiveHelfi DE

Excellent service of the developers. They make sure that it shows on your page nicely fitting your design. After a few days already many clicks on the displayed products. Only disadvantage is that customers can't buy multiple bundles with a discount. But that is a Shopify limitation.

Lowbrow Customs

Excellent app. It analyzes sales data and produces actual 'Frequently bought together' items, unlike other software I have used in the past. The support was excellent as well, I installed and set it up in about 60 seconds, and then support helped with some styling customizations for our mobile site. Very responsive support. This app is quite the value! I suggest implementing it!

Outdoor Action

Great service, great app. Thanks guys! .............................................................

prjonabankinn

This app is one of the best app we’ve tried so far! We asked for a help wit the position on our site and we got a reply with in few minutes!

cosmenaturbio

Je la trouve incroyable, elle fait ce qu'il faut app à partager encore d'autres possibilités pourquoi pas en attendant merci

Relieving Body

The app works and looks great. The customer support is also fast and professional. I highly recommend this app.

Fashion Mode Gallery

I just installed this app. It is very easy to set up and I hope It will help me with the sales. Their customer service contacted me right away and offered their support, which I really liked. Can't wait to see some results.

Roving House

Works better than expected, and it's pretty flexible with features. I've seen a few larger than expected sales, thanks to this app.

Loup Constellation

Very good app and team behind it. They adapted and themed the app skin to match my shop theme.
Easy to understand and to custom!