Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Amazon-like Recommended Products, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Tibemasstore

I used this app for my sales. It's so good. I hope my store get more and more sales in next month. Thanks.

VandMaison

Muy buena atención al cliente, raras veces he visto tan buen servicio y resolutivos.

Recomiendo la aplicación, convierte de maravilla.

Bhakti Meditation Shop

Le service technique est rapide et efficace. c'est une bonne application, à recommander. Merci à vous - ok

דיל ישיר

Great App! Great Service! my site is in hebrew language and the customer service help me in no time to resolve a problem with Right to left alignment.

Big Thumbs up to the support team

Fairy Magic Chest & Anrusa Paris

Great app and awesome support! I have contacted them and they have helped me quickly! Highly recommend!

diyshop.co.za

Very very good
helps with sales.
However the price is high.

We can do with bit of a reduction in price.

Spider Farmer LED

This app is perfect!
I have some problems about it and the support team help me solve it immediately.
Highly recommend!

Salty Sadie

Loving the app so far. Easy to install, the customer service team are very helpful and it does exactly what it's meant to do.

Eyelystore™

very good app!!

Ivanna Vape

We are loving this app at Ivanna Vape. Within minutes of loading we had our first conversion with products added from the suggestions made. It has definitely increased our average sale amount substantially.
Not only that it was simple to install - just perfect straight out of the box.

Kudos. And kudos again.