Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Amazon-like Recommended Products, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

4salon

Nice product and great app support!

Msno

Great app! Just what i have been looking for. Superfast support, and the app is very easy to install and configure. Check it out in my store www.msno.no

Info 4834

www.BirdSupplies.com here. I am so glad that I found this app. First, it is super affordable, but moreover, it is very easy to set up. The fact that it mimics the well recognized Amazon Frequently bought together feature makes it instantly recognizable. Like done on Amazon, I only attached two products that are directly related to the original product. I know that I've been up-sold a number of times on Amazon so I don't see why this would be any different. It's cheaper and easier to use than any other upsell app that I've used. The icing on the cake was that Mike to make this widget match my site perfectly.

Expression Through Movement

This app adds a nice touch to your store that will help increase average order value. I haven't seen results with it yet but that's only because I've had this app for one day.

What prompted me to write this 5-star review was the support I received. Without me even asking, someone PERSONALLY checked my store to make sure it was working okay and even CUSTOMIZED it to fit the theme of my store. That was above and beyond my expectation as app support doesn't usually do that and help on an individual level the way Code Black Belt did, especially without me even asking them to do so. I recommend this app.

Prgnx

Great app if you are looking to build out some functionality much like Amazon. The initial integration took a few hours but the algorithm seems to function properly and we have seen some great usage out of it. If only there was a way to pull reporting base off of customers using this...

Avantibj

Just installed the app. It did not display immediately, so I emailed their support. Mike not only fixed it, he also tweaked the styling to match my store in 8 minutes of sending the email. Unbelievable service!! Excited to see the results of the app :-)

Fpvstore1

Smooth easy installation and free styling customization provided directly from the App author to match your theme. Excellent functionally.

Piscifun

Great app and good support services.the result is like the amazon's .
Works great and can make Manual recommendations

Legionup

Super Super Upsell app. Thank you!

Stars And Stripes Lighting Com

This review is totally worth it. It makes a customers shopping experience super simple. Mike is the greatest and totally helped us transform the app to accommodate our website. Major thanks to Mike :).