Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Want It 2018

Excellent, professional app! Highly recommended.

Gagitly

great app, works like a charm

Jackpottees

Amazing app, support was able to accommodate customization to their widget to match my theme.

Blindigo

Not test it yet, but app looks GREAT !!! It gives a real Amazon feel and high level of security. Support is amazing! I was installing app late in the evening and leave it to configure in the morning. Tomorrow when I look it up again, I saw that support already send me an email to told me that they configured app for me and to ask me do I like it and do I have to change anything else!?! Freakin' unbelievable !!! I have never ever had that kind of user experience ! Well done guys , keep goin' !

Excluded

its great i love this app, i recommend getting this

Myvizion

This app looks very good on my website. very easy to install thanks to codeblackbelt.com. i am only starting out so this hasn't taken effect yet but it really looks a handy tool.

Ross Harvey
MyVizion

711shop

thank you very much .good job..............

Sudsdirect

This app makes light work of upsell suggestions. I’ve used the app for at least 8 months without a single issue. Super easy to set up.

Cutedutch

Still in trial mode but very satisfied, the support of the developers is very fast and helpful.
I gonna use this app for our webshop cutedutch.nl

Madeyoga