Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Amazon-like Recommended Products, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Hecho Ropa

Great app. i was looking for something like this !!!
i'm sure it's gonna bring more product sales.
thanks

Nicotine River

Fantastic service and man oh man does this app work. Great features and excellent support. Thank you guys for everything!

Tiangge Bonanza

Not evev try it yet.Thanks.I would love to try but I don't know how things works.

Bazzle

Neat little app. Excellent Customer Service

21st Century Entertainment Inc

Well i usually don't write reviews but this app is beyond amazing.
It's a MUST have for any e-commerce business.
I got some customization work, got it done in about 10 minutes.
Thank you Frank & Mike for the great tech support, you guys are amazing!!!

Funky Moose Records

Wow. This is not so much an app review, but more a support review. Frank and Mike have been spot on and have gone beyond expectations when I had some questions about the styling of the widget. Instead of giving me the "You need to do this and this", they just did it for me, no questions asked.

Now that it looks great, I'm sure it'll actually turn into some sales.

Thanks boys!

Sunnysmile

Great app, easy to install fits with any website designs and when your theme and if you have an issue the support team is there right away. Finally, the price is an opportunity when you all the app selling that kind of widget over 25$/month.

Just perfect. go for it. A must have!

Attention Cat Lovers

Really quick and helpful support and great app.

Valentine Way Merchandies

The App is wonderful. Also great performance in the store. I am looking forward for more sales.

VALENTINE-WAY MERCHANDISE
Jacques
Atlanta GA

Chichair Extensions

Awesome app, very helpful for my store. The customer service is honestly the best I've ever received anywhere! They are so helpful and go the extra mile for you highly recommend all their apps