Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Amazon-like Recommended Products, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Hobbies Stuff

I have just get this app for our hobbies stuff shop site, normally I have use other apps in my WP sites online shops. Anyway these apps from code black belt are great for what i like to see in my shops. Mike and Frank from Code Black Belt always are offering good stuff. Great apps. to be use on any shop , this guys are very professionals. Thanks in advance !

Lohse Kost

The app is very easy to install and does what it's supposed to do. Very easy to configure and also the guys helped us pro-actively to synchronize the design of their two apps with our store's. The price is also reasonable, so you should give it at least a try.

Quetzall

I highly recommend this app for any storefront that hosts a large quantity of items. Not only is the coding exceptional, but it comes with a host of customization options that many competitors lack. Also, upon install, the customer service team contacted me and even tweaked the look and feel of the app to better match my theme - that's incredible, truly.

Well worth the price!

Homebuyerjournals

We love it!! Great extra to our website :)

Ohhappyfry

our website looks better and more user-friendly now with this new feature

Wilderness Lives

I like this app. Easy to install and use. Because a few of my pages have inconsistencies in the layout I struggled to get the pictures where I wanted them. One email to the support team and within 1 hour I had the explanation of why I was having issues and they had found a workaround that worked perfectly.

Tee Yogi

Just install it. Will see if it can help.

Dapperdistic

Great app, super customer service - the app works as described

Staypoollizer

Easy to configure and install.
Allows consumer to easily see what other buyer have to say . Builds confidence not only with your product line but your business as well .

Great job Code Black Belt !

Blissfullight

This app is brilliant. It looks great, works very well (it paid for itself in a few hours!) and it helps customers find additional products that they actually want.

The service and care that Mike offers is second to non. This app is a no brainer and should be included on all stores that want to increase sales and allow their customers to find additional items they actually want. It really works.