Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Amazon-like Recommended Products, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Woodenwonderland

We are loving this app. It is bringing in additional sales and is so easy to setup. Great value for money.

Merchant Graber

code blackbelt is wonderful.they really do take care of their customers.check out their other apps

Salon Suply

Really satisfied with app. Able to change everything you want. Works smoothly. Great Job!

Ghibli Store

Verry good support & Just after add it to my store, get some more sell from this wonderfull app already.

5 stars!

Sport Chrome

Very pleased with this app. I needed to overhaul my site after four years on Shopify and wanted to add the ability to show other products that compliment my main offerings. I researched three different apps and FBT appeared to by the best suited for my needs. My site overhaul is to make sure every part of my site is "mobile first" and to simplify the navigation and remove products that are not performing well. Adding the extra element of a "you might also like" app would have only been possible if the app is easy to learn and use and also if it had excellent support. All my expectations on these items were exceeded. I was able to get it up and running and used it on a sale 24 hours later. It was a major success and we saw thousands of dollars in orders right away from people adding items to their cart using the app. Every app should work this good and have such good support. I bought the annual subscription just now.
Here is some brief advice on making sure you have success with this app.
If your goal is to be mobile first and have a good uniform and organized layout of add-on products you will need to have simple, short and uniform lengths for the titles of the products you plan to feature using the app. You also want to avoid having more than two options for variants, and avoid using "yes" or "no" answers for your variants otherwise you will get drop down boxes that do not have enough info for a visitor to make their add on purchase.
For my site I made my own rules to follow. Something like titles all being exactly 25 or 26 characters (for uniform appearance of layout) Variants in total not to exceed 35 characters (to optimize the scroll wheel on iPhone) These are not exact numbers but meant to give you an idea of the things you will want to have figured out if your goal is to optimize the app similar to how I am using it on my site. If you plan to use the app for all it can do and you want to make the user experience as optimized as possible I would say that a Shopify admin with average skills should set a full day or two aside to learn and implement the app, just be aware that like me, you will most likely find other changes that you will want to make to your listings and your site during that time so give yourself extra time on the calendar to really get the most out of it. If you just want to get something up on your site fast then this will also work for you and you can literally do it in minutes, my day or two of time suggestion is if you want to get it as dialed-in as possible (and assuming you have a mess of a site after four years of learning how Shopify works.. like I did before the overhaul started)
By the way their support is the fast I have ever seen with any company in 17 years I have been in business... Well done team CodeBlackBelt!
Apologies for my spelling and grammar.

Lorenzo Moretti

I asked for changing a placement of the widget.. in 2 min they changed it I was in shock :) the best customer service ever

Pasale

Amazing app, amazing suppor service

Tomato Shoes

It seam I increased my cart value. I'm not really sure because the app doesn't provide ways to measure it. But still the look is great (look like Amazon) and the support is prompt.

March 26, 2019

[Note: the feature which allows developers to reply to reviews has only been available since March 2019, that's the reason for the late reply]

At the time, the app did not have a stats module and we were in the process of implementing one in the app.

We wrote to the merchant and offered to manually gather their stats and sent it to them.

Since then, the app comes with a powerful stats module which tracks sales made through the app, including number of orders, history and sales.

The Horse Backstreet Choppers

Just love it. It's perfect for our website. We are an international magazine and extending our brand outside of just magazines. This app works right after installation. It for sure will help our customers see more of our products. We are hoping this will assist us with increasing our sales overall. Guys great just at developing this app.

Sewingsupplier

Only installed the app today and already getting extra sales from it. Definitely worth getting!