Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Amazon-like Recommended Products, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Item Hunters

Worked immediately, simple and effective! Def a must get for the price.
www.itemhunters.com

Myfix Cycles

Fast support and easy to install. So far so good.

Miami Flower Market

This App is amazing. It is helping us do upsells like never before. Also Mike and Frank are doing an amazing job in providing support. With most developers it can take a day or two for them to respond to support emails, Mike respond and take care of the issue within minutes to a few hours of sending the email. I STRONGLY recommend using this app not just for the benefit of having the app in your shop but also for the amazing support they provide. I was totally impressed on how quickly the help place the widget better in my store and how the stylized it for me to match my theme. Keep up the great work guys.

Miami Flower Market

Upshopystore

Body can't be blank
Body is too short (minimum is 30 characters)

Rick My Morty

never reviewed an app before, but i have to say this is the rgeatest shoppify app install ever. Choose the second option when installing where you get redirected to your page. f Code Black Belt is reading this, that should be the first and recomended option. i almost attempted the html. With a start like this i dont see how this app can disappoint

Knucklehead Vapes

Outstanding!
One click setup, easy to tweak for position on page and worked flawlessly from the get go
If you are on the fence about this app, get it now and thank the team for their great product

Emergency Gear Backpack 2

It works well. Amazing application !!

Proutstyr No

Wow. Support answered me in 5 min and did what I requested and more. Good value. Used it for 20 min.

Katie Mckinnon

Impressive! Frank got in touch via email to demonstrate how the Frequently Purchased Together tool worked in the context of my store, and even tuned the look and feel to match the style of my store.

Hecho Ropa

Great app. i was looking for something like this !!!
i'm sure it's gonna bring more product sales.
thanks