Frequently Bought Together

Amazon-like Recommended Products, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Eyelystore™

very good app!!

Ivanna Vape

We are loving this app at Ivanna Vape. Within minutes of loading we had our first conversion with products added from the suggestions made. It has definitely increased our average sale amount substantially.
Not only that it was simple to install - just perfect straight out of the box.

Kudos. And kudos again.

Love Ivanna Vape Australia

Unique Sports

I have to admit, I am one of those guys who always asks for reviews, but never leaves one when asked of me. However, the level of customer service and unbelievably quick response impressed me enough to do so. The awesome team aside, the app could not be more impresive. Easy to use, very straight forward, and wonderfully intuitive. I give the app 5 stars, plus another 5 for the team at Code Black Belt!

The Blessed Life

great app. It helps with cross-selling and it's priced reasonably at this point in time. Highly recommend!

Colapz

great app so far! customer service first rate and so helpful. not tried all the features yet, but seems to do what we need.

Pur Carbon

Love the app. And the support team is AWESOME!! Super helpful & super quick response for customization requests.

TicklessUSA

It is really useful! The result is definitely sales increasing. The only thing I'm missing is easy product category selection.

Esoteric Aroma

One of the easiest apps I've used and their customer service is beyond amazing! Super quick, helpful and knew what I wanted before I even had to ask. Can I give 10 stars??

ShootingTargets7

Works great to emulate Amazon. It has been doing a fine job of increasing average order value in my store.

Regency Spices

I normally never rate apps but this one is amazing. Worked 90% of how I wanted it to right out of the box. Finished adjusting the placement and some functions within a few minutes. I had gone away to do something else for a while, and within an hour, without my asking, a Customer Service person on their end had also gone ahead and tweaked the whole app so all the colours and typography matched the rest of my website. Amazing.