Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

South Pole Central

Has been working just like i have envisioned it would and not a bad price either. would definitely recommend to new shopify users.

Symblistic

Downloaded the app and it works great.

Tarik Rosin Extraction

So EASY to use and when I had a question it was a quick email and they went in to my account made adjustments within minutes and now I'm super happy. Easy to update and change recommendations as well. Thanks Guys!

Bestgreek

Love this app, increased my AOV by 15% but what I love the most is their customer service and support team!! Frank is awesome

Madcow Usa

Customer service responded super quickly to my request of adding the widget exactly right where I wanted it too. Highly recommended app

My Family Rules

Brilliant app. Really easy to install and set-up. Frank from did a super fast and great job of blending it in with our theme without being asked.

Big thanks from us at www.myfamilyrules.co.uk

Gamepunk

Really good app. Especially for the price, really easy to install too

Ashleykaric

Great app and awesome support!

Kitxchange

Great app! Does exactly what we need it to do! Good job Mike and Frank!

Weyecareonline

The app allows me to quickly and easily present additional options to my customer without any confusion.

The support team assisted me in a prompt manner, providing me outstanding service!