Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

MadebyGDIrons

As a new business start-up established last month, I have installed a number of apps. Not all were easy or simple to use. This app was fantastic - so easy and so simple. Thank you.

Wizard-and-Witch

Assistance très professionnel et très rapide. L'Équipe est très impliqué pour aider les utilisateurs.

Lulu Babe

Thanks for getting back to me about the issue with archived products. There was some misunderstanding, but it is cleared up now. Overall a good app that I would recommend.

September 4, 2021

Hello, thanks for using our app,

The algorithm automatically filters out archived products.

It takes some time to update the products' data on our side after changing their state, but it is normal, and many factors affect the delay.

After checking your store data, we can confirm that product data is currently synchronized with your catalogue.

I hope we can clear up this misunderstanding.

Natura-Zone

Une application parfaite et gratuite pour les nouvelles boutiques. Tres facilement customizable un grand merci

Dried Taste

The app works as intended however the product support team accessed the app and "tuned" the settings and visuals without my knowledge or my approval. They've fixed it and explained me why it was done. I already had a custom css styles and that's why i didn't appreciate the changes. Everything's running fine and the support response time was great. Giving it 5* for that.

The Hounds Coat

Really liking it so far. As my store is still new, there is not enough info on customer orders yet so I love it that I can manually create some initial bundles.

BRAVEFORT

App works great. And the best part is their customer service, amazing service and response time. We requested some changes and they took care of it right away. Thanks!

Bonamie

Just installed it and it works great, already seeing the results. The support is really amazing, quick and flexible! Well done.

Fazool

5 star team and 5 star app. they make sure and take care if the app working smoothly in your store more than you. App works flawless we have recently installed the app and hopeful it will bring good results to us

Omega Statue

Very good app, easy to use. The support is very nice and effective. Thank you again for your help.
I recommend