Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Amazon-like Recommended Products, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

ZAAR

Excellent application very easy to use, all sections are very easy to navigate, the configuration is very fast, I wish we could place some gifts but the rest is working very well

Kilsin

Incredibly responsive and great support (you probably won't even need it) the app can customised in pretty much everything, fits my site beautifully after some minor changes I personally made.

souk + SEPIA

Absolutely love this app and it looks great in my store. Customer service was incredibly helpful and responsive. And this app brings me great revenue which I loove!

Headbands of Hope

Installation is quick and easy and customer service is fast and attentive. We just started with the app but we are looking forward to the success it brings!

emotionless

This app made me so much money! Recommend it! I have been using it for few weeks, you can go for it guys!

eco dog care

wow. I had just come out of a bad app experience with bundling and happened upon this one. Very easy to use. Very intuitive and I appreciated the confirmation messages that when I made changes I had done them correctly. I am running flat out right now so had little time to do more than a kind of live test case with a manual bundle. The widget wasn't in the right place but I planned to circle back on the weekend and try to figure it out. Well, about 2 hours after I installed, I got a note from "Andre" who thanked me for my purchase, told me that he had reviewed my installation and had a suggestion for how I could improve it - first up was widget position. :) He even offered to help me by setting up the code. I was bowled over. Now, I've been fooled before but even after 4 hours with this app, I'm ready to show 5 stars, If it blows up or customer service disappears, I'll update my review.

CentralSound

I don't leave reviews much for apps but this one certainly deserves the 5 stars I'm giving it. I installed this app to help with up-selling. This app is by far, hands down, the best app for up-selling I have used. The feature I like best is the manual feature. Manually adding items is a very strong tool to implement with the kind of items we sell, so it's important. I seen results instantly after installing the frequently bought together app. The monthly charge is absolutely 110% worth it. Thanks for making such an easy to use and accurately reporting app. Many apps I have used inflate or inaccurately report upsells to make it seem like it's better than it really is. The frequently bought together app is the real deal.

Puzzles-and-Games.com

Really fast response times from thei CS team, genuinely very impressed and it looks very smooth on our site too.

Young Mountain Tea

Installed the app and within minutes the widget appeared on our product pages. It blended in well from the start. I reached out to customer support to ask for a few changes and they were on it within another couple minutes.

Otrio Stationery & Gifts

This is such an awesome app! The support team is really helpful, not only did they respond quickly and does the customization needed, they also went above and beyond by telling me how to improve my website when they noticed a hidden coding error! So happy. I've been using this app for a few months and had no issues at all.