Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Amazon-like Recommended Products, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Relieving Body

The app works and looks great. The customer support is also fast and professional. I highly recommend this app.

Fashion Mode Gallery

I just installed this app. It is very easy to set up and I hope It will help me with the sales. Their customer service contacted me right away and offered their support, which I really liked. Can't wait to see some results.

Roving House

Works better than expected, and it's pretty flexible with features. I've seen a few larger than expected sales, thanks to this app.

Loup Constellation

Very good app and team behind it. They adapted and themed the app skin to match my shop theme.
Easy to understand and to custom!

Elite Supps

The Support is top-notch. Very helpful and extremely quick to reply to any concern. The app is great too and you have a lot of options to customize.

Slayyed Hair and Beauty

This is a very good app, I am glad I added it to my site. For one, it allows people to save money when they purchase more items, but it also shows the other options that they may like. It has definitely increased my upsells.

Milkbar Breastpumps

Love this app! Such a reasonable price that actually generates great returns. The customer support is amazing and they are quick to help to ensure the code is displayed well.

RoseDryer

Amazing app! thank you for the fast and perfect support, the staff are very professional very recommended !!

Misswood

Cool app, nice support. Easy to install. Thanks for all.............................................

HARLOZ ™

Je ai utilise le appli pour faire des offres bundle j ai beaucoup ai le résultat et surtout l assistance de l équipe. Je recommande