Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

HomeBoostr

The Code Black Belt team is friendly, communicative, and responsive. They helped me to customize the Frequently Bought Together app with ease.

PUMME

An application to create bundles and increase your average basket. A team that listens and is there to help you. I strongly recommend you to install it now!

Salugea

I love this app and its customer service. It is very useful. The support team was very helpful and quick to answer. Great!

Ecostork

Super easy to install, and plenty of options for customisation. I think it looks great on my website! I recommend this

AgiMagi

I'm just after installing the app - and straight away I got help with setting up to match my theme. Just WOW

RishiRich Jewels

Installation was smooth. Carlos did an tuning of the code to match my theme.
Will definitely recommend.

CatchingBee

Fast response and quick solution. Thanks Deepika. I want to relocate app and Deepika solved my problem.

Anime Body Pillow

This is an amazing app. Most of my sales are made with it. The support is really good to they helped to integrate it smoothly on my product page.

vapesdirect

just what i was looking for in cross selling, brilliant features as manual recommendations and also discounting bundles.

SSTubes

We have only been using the app for about a month, but we are already seeing an increase in sales from it.