Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Amazon-like Recommended Products, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Love & You

The app looks really cool in the store product page. I definitely recommend to use it! :) They also have a very responsive customer service team.

First Bisou

good stufff i think this app is prertty cool and i love it it works like magic and thats pretty coll wow

Natta Skincare Company

This app does its job perfectly. What makes it so great though is that they have a team that is ready to help you whenever you need it. Thanks Code black belt!

Practikal Shop

best and fastest customer service ever. they respond in less than 5 mminutes with the requests solved

TheClothingLine.store

Just added it but looks very promising compared to other similar Apps. Easy to use. Will try the customer service now and if they deliver as well this is an awesome product.

ShopPopONLINE

Just started using this app. Customer service has been great off the start getting me set up for exactly what I want to show and helping me with customization. I really did not have to do anything. Preview it ShopPopONLINE.com.

Value Deal Offers

I love this app and great customer service. I had some design issues with this app and my theme, but the support team was very helpful and fixed the issue super fast.

Y5daddy

I used this app for my shopify store, I hope it good and working fine.Frequently Bought Together..

A1SmartStore

I hope it good and working fine. ......................................................Frequently Bought Together...................................

itshaped.

very nice app, boost my sales every day and i´m surpised with the support.
they help me everytime if i have any questions.
you will win with this app