Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Amazon-like Recommended Products, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

CentralSound

I don't leave reviews much for apps but this one certainly deserves the 5 stars I'm giving it. I installed this app to help with up-selling. This app is by far, hands down, the best app for up-selling I have used. The feature I like best is the manual feature. Manually adding items is a very strong tool to implement with the kind of items we sell, so it's important. I seen results instantly after installing the frequently bought together app. The monthly charge is absolutely 110% worth it. Thanks for making such an easy to use and accurately reporting app. Many apps I have used inflate or inaccurately report upsells to make it seem like it's better than it really is. The frequently bought together app is the real deal.

Puzzles-and-Games.com

Really fast response times from thei CS team, genuinely very impressed and it looks very smooth on our site too.

Young Mountain Tea

Installed the app and within minutes the widget appeared on our product pages. It blended in well from the start. I reached out to customer support to ask for a few changes and they were on it within another couple minutes.

Otrio Stationery & Gifts

This is such an awesome app! The support team is really helpful, not only did they respond quickly and does the customization needed, they also went above and beyond by telling me how to improve my website when they noticed a hidden coding error! So happy. I've been using this app for a few months and had no issues at all.

silhouettes-parfaites

merci pour votre appli merci pour votre appli merci pour votre appli merci pour votre appli merci pour votre appli

LE PRATIQUE DU MOTARD

la meilleure application a mon gout ! le service client est fantastique ! ultra réactif aussitôt demandez aussitôt fait !! the best

Ar-Rahmah Pharm LLC

Great looking app. I really seems to add another level of sophistication to my store. The support is also really great. They reached out to me very shortly after I installed the app to make sure I was happy and that everything was working fine.

Mad Moisture Beauty

Customer service already is five stars. I just added the app to my store and already they’ve already checked the widget to make sure all is working and have recommended better placement. I feel more confident about investing in the app if I know the customer service will be there to help to make improvements as we keep testing to see what works best.

Gracen Glamor

To say I am impressed would be an understatement! Easy to install and use. Customer service has been incredible AND within just 2 days of using this APP we are already seeing sales increase as customers "add on" and bundle deals. LOVE THIS APP! Thank You!!

Pink Panda

wonderful app, easy to use, and Shopify friendly, recommended. the price is fair enough and it's actually increases my sale value.