Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Amazon-like Recommended Products, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Flip Flop Spanish

So far, so good! I took about one minute to install it, changed some wording, added my own little features, and am super pleased. They contacted me to see if I was pleased. I've had this for about 30 minutes, and I'm excited to see how sales increase, but more so, for my customers to see what OTHER customers buy. This is a win-win, and a GREAT price. SUPER HAPPY.

szuwatch

Your plug-in is very easy to use, thank you for providing this plug-in, so that my shop purchase increased a lot, thank you.

Eva & Rose

Highly recommended. Probably the easiest installation of any app of this kind (love the selector installation, really saved digging through liquid files as our theme has quite complex product page templates). It's very intuitive, and incredible value for money. Does exactly what is says on the tin.

Has paid for itself several times over and it's only been live less than a month.

issybees

Great app and exceptional customer support, I had a query regarding the position of it on my site and Carlos responded and moved it for me within minutes.

sitkamarkets

I paid the app and after reinstalling it again i was asked to pay the fee twice in same month...when contacting support...first there was someone trying to look like a retarded guy by copypasting me sections about whales in antartica lol i mean super unrelated...

ALLEWEAR

Awesome service! Always improving and looking for good options for your store. The platform is super easy to use.

PlayDog

Good service and the app is really easy tu use, gives a really good look to your store and an increase of sales

AquaBella

This app has been super easy to use so far and the customer service is amazing! I needed something done and they fixed it right away!

DA SPOT NYC

This app is fun and intuitive. Im excited to see how the pairings will increase sales. They also have very proactive customer service. Thanks for the welcome, Deepika! Daspotnyc.com

crislash

Really easy to use and is a really great tool for upselling. The support team were amazing in helping with the integration and helped with multiple request. High recommend. Great great