Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Bonamie

Just installed it and it works great, already seeing the results. The support is really amazing, quick and flexible! Well done.

Fazool

5 star team and 5 star app. they make sure and take care if the app working smoothly in your store more than you. App works flawless we have recently installed the app and hopeful it will bring good results to us

Omega Statue

Very good app, easy to use. The support is very nice and effective. Thank you again for your help.
I recommend

Le Lab de l'Endo.

Very helpful and quick reponse with a solution. Qui dit mieux ? L'application est fluide et très bien intégrée. J'ai hâte de voir le résultat

Hey Lady by Tania

I just recently added the app to my Shopify store. The customer service thus far has been impeccable. Looking forward to seeing the dollars roll in.

Phoenix Awareness

Great app, i use it so i can give my customers buy together options, didn't had any issues with it and was easy to install

KewbzUK

5 star service. Wanted to change the widget slightly and had to be coded to do so. Had a few guys from Code Black Belt custom do it for me free of charge! App is great too! Thank you so much once again.

Juicer Galaxy

I. Love. This. App. It does exactly what I need it to do, is easy to use, and has excellent technical support. I recommend them completely!

Lil Mulberry

Highly impactful add-on with brilliant support! Adding it to our store boosted our sales by a huge amount. Very happy with their performance and support.

Green Relief CBD

This app is great, but customer service is amazing! I needed help so I emailed and within minutes had a email saying it was complete. Thank you Precy!