Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Univers hamac

Really good apps. I use this on all my store. Very helpull and easy to use. I recommand to everyone to want to up sell.

Cuddles for Cubs

Effective and also excellent support. It seamlessly integrated with our website and also worked the way other reviews suggested it would. No brainer.

Muezart India

Love the app so much!
Super Fast To Load and Provides me all the needs I want for bundle offers and different types of discount

InspirationVintage

This is brilliant and very easy to use! I'm not even remotely tech savvy and it's perfect. I would highly recommend!

Pineal Vision Jewelry

I have been using this app for 9 months already and this app has increased my sales by 10%. It's well worth the $7.99 I pay per month. Also, the staff respond fast and are very helpful! I would definitely recommend this app for up-sells and cross-sells.

Lunatik

This was one of the cheapest and most useful app I installed on my store. ROI is incredible. Just install it and let the money pour

Trailer Spares Direct

Wow! Just downloaded the app and support have been very quick and helpful to help configure the placement (even on a weekend my time) and adjust the widget to suit my theme. It looks fantastic on the site and is autogenerating from previous orders. We will use it for manual adjustments given large number of SKUs. So happy with it I also downloaded the Also bought app to replace my existing Product Recommendations so that we can manually adjust those results too.

Seed 2 Plant

Excellent app. Easy to use and versatile. I'm working on manual fine-tuning now. Automatic features are also working perfectly.

The MÏL

The app is awesome, and support is extremely fast and resolutive. Highly recommended app. Pays for itself

azumaoutdoor

We have started to use this app (currently a 30-day trial) as a way of increasing our basket value and adding additional value for the customer. Customer Support is very quick and helpful. They will do as much as they can for you and the app. Highly recommended.