Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Amazon-like Recommended Products, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Village Kawaii

Golden support.
I sent an email about 2 issues that I had, then left my computer for a while. Litteraly 24 min later, the changes were made directly on my store without me doing anything, coming with a nice explanatory email.
You can actually use code to change pretty much anything about the widget. But even if you don't know anything about coding (like me), just ask the support with a screenshot of your issue.
Great experience so far.

bearfruitfarm

I just installed the app and I've received support from the team, concerning the colors and position of the widget for the best performance. Loving so far

Body Med

this app helps me a lot with my upsell, but what makes me decided to rate this app 5-star, is how quick the response and the service when I want to make some changes to some settings. I'm genuinely impressed, and this app definitely deserves a 5-star review.

KO Jewellery

Great app, easy to use.intuitive and easy to edit. Still on free trail so lets see how it performs later

Katzenlover

This app help me to much so much Money Omg.
I was always at breakeven.
But with this app, I make great Profit.
Highly recommended!

Flip Flop Spanish

So far, so good! I took about one minute to install it, changed some wording, added my own little features, and am super pleased. They contacted me to see if I was pleased. I've had this for about 30 minutes, and I'm excited to see how sales increase, but more so, for my customers to see what OTHER customers buy. This is a win-win, and a GREAT price. SUPER HAPPY.

szuwatch

Your plug-in is very easy to use, thank you for providing this plug-in, so that my shop purchase increased a lot, thank you.

Eva & Rose

Highly recommended. Probably the easiest installation of any app of this kind (love the selector installation, really saved digging through liquid files as our theme has quite complex product page templates). It's very intuitive, and incredible value for money. Does exactly what is says on the tin.

Has paid for itself several times over and it's only been live less than a month.

issybees

Great app and exceptional customer support, I had a query regarding the position of it on my site and Carlos responded and moved it for me within minutes.

sitkamarkets

I paid the app and after reinstalling it again i was asked to pay the fee twice in same month...when contacting support...first there was someone trying to look like a retarded guy by copypasting me sections about whales in antartica lol i mean super unrelated...