Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Amazon-like Recommended Products, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Benings Technologies

Day one the app have already doing well, come Black Friday and Cyber Monday it would help grow my new business. thanks to the developers Great stuffs!! I love it!!

Kings Paw

I wasn't able to modify the apps to suit my needs, and one of my partners used up the free trial back in July it seems!

Anyway, the app does have a lot of options, and it does what it needs to do, but it can't display what I need where I need it in the current version.

I'm rating it with 5 stars simply because customer support is something this company should be very, very proud of. Very fast, forthcoming and open for chatting!

Sand Dune Books

Day one. Set up, check. Working on site, check. Followup email by developer, check. All systems go -- Yes! I am loving this already and KNOW it is going to increase my sales. Thanks for your speediness and ease of setup. Love it.

Easy Green Life

Great app, easy to understand. And the customer service is outstanding. Without me asking they went ahead and did some minor tweaking to the app theme to perfectly match the rest of my store, I'm impressed.

Bem Estar Essencial

Great support, the team will help you personalize things the way if fits your store. Great app and one of the best supports out here! https://bemestaressencial.com

Red Cellar Shop®

It is an incredible application, it really increases the power of conversions in the store, I recommend it and it has very good support.

Multilady RO

It is an amazing app, honestly do not think 1 sec to search more for others. The app is learning quick the recommendations and the customer service is replying in minutes back fixing your issues. I am happy I use it! I already installed in 2 shops.

Nardigo

I needed to change the position of the widget and got help immediately. Very happy with your service, THANK YOU!

The Beard Bar

Amazing Customer Service, Helped me setup a better looking page by adjusting it to fit my websites design, highly recommend

Abu Aleena Fashion

Awesome app! The installation process was easy and the results are great as well. And to top it off, Andres from the app team reached out to ensure that I was happy. Thank you!