Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Amazon-like Recommended Products, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Have a Point

I use this app for many months now and it's great! Really easy to use. Everything works just fine and most importantly it boosts my sales! :)

UOMA Beauty

Great app, amazing support!

OacOac.ro

A great app that I'll be using for a while, but the most amazing part is the customer support. Lighting fast and reliable!

Sdeter Mini

Used app to help me with upselling on my Shopify store and it has been an amazing experience. Now I can offer more product to my customers.

OUZOSAN

I really appreciate this app, the supoort is very good and the app works perfectly. Do not hesitate to try it !

Oz Weight Loss

Converted someone within an hour of installing it! Easy to install, looks nice, easy to customise also.

The Rainforest Company

Can absolutely recommend this app. Installing it is a breeze and our order values went up instantly. Great app and great service too!

Knot and Thread Design

Can't say enough good about this app. It paid for itself 5X on the first day it was installed. It doubled our average order value, didn't require any coding, and included excellent support. I'll be using this plugin on every single shopify website I ever work with in the future.

ByMERRIN

Awesome app! I hope it will get my sales soaring high! Thank you!!!

Budding Mechanic

Efficient app and very quick answers from support team.
Good to make combos and stuff like that. thanks