Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Amazon-like Recommended Products, Bundle Upsell and Discounts

Guitars On Main

Works really well, already sold items using it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Anything pawz

This app is amazing! It takes really well after big box eCommerce places like Amazon! Definitely love the feel of this

EduTopix

This app is exactly what I was looking for! I have a lot of products that often get bought together, so this is perfect in helping some customers know these other products exist! VERY easy to install. Once click and it was on. Took about 20 mins for it to gather all the data together from past orders to ensure the correct products got linked and half an hour later I have a beautiful new feature on my website! I didn't need to do anything!

maryizon

supeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrr

Indah Chile

super quick help! I havent tested the results in the sells yet, but so far is perfect. Will get back with more comments soon

Kenzily

Very good app for upsell in bundle. However, sometimes it make people jumb in other page and distracted from the main product

4kidsclub

I am starting to work with this application shortly so I can not rate it at this time but the comments seem to be very good!

elbar-on.com

Me parece muy completa la aplicación, es bastante intuitiva y sencilla de utilizar. Recomiendo instalarla

MD Complete Skincare

Exceptional technical support. We observed a few quirks in product page functionality after the app was installed and each time Code Black Belt fixed the problem within a few minutes.

VogueCam

I have been using this app for a few months, it gives me a great experience, recommend it to friends.