Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Amazon-like Recommended Products, Bundle Upsell and Discounts

KagamiStore

Hi i want to thank the team of Code Black they are very commited to deliver an excellent work. Thanks Carlos and Precy!

redblackout

This just worked and I recommend it. Looks good on mobile and Desktop, so what are you waiting for, try it on your store.

ExploroShop

I enjoyed the immediate response from the team and the quick adjustments they made to my shopify site

Dream World Treasures

This app brings sophistication to my site by showing discount bundles of other relative products. Love it!

Privason™

This app has great customer service! They helped me adjust the color to my theme without me having to ask them! Thanks!

A YOUnique Boutique

So far love the app and Carlos is FANTASTIC!! His recommendations on a few tweeks that needed to be made and adjusted was so helpful and done promptly.
I look forward to seeing what this app brings to my store :)
ayouniqueboutique.com

Kemio

Funciona muy bien, es más barata que otras aplicaciones que hay en la store y sirve para hacer upsell, cross-sell,

Benings Technologies

Day one the app have already doing well, come Black Friday and Cyber Monday it would help grow my new business. thanks to the developers Great stuffs!! I love it!!

Kings Paw

I wasn't able to modify the apps to suit my needs, and one of my partners used up the free trial back in July it seems!

Anyway, the app does have a lot of options, and it does what it needs to do, but it can't display what I need where I need it in the current version.

I'm rating it with 5 stars simply because customer support is something this company should be very, very proud of. Very fast, forthcoming and open for chatting!

Sand Dune Books

Day one. Set up, check. Working on site, check. Followup email by developer, check. All systems go -- Yes! I am loving this already and KNOW it is going to increase my sales. Thanks for your speediness and ease of setup. Love it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 123 124