Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

The Mage Tower

It analyzed our entire platform with 1500 products and completely nailed the recommended offerings!

Greeny Eco-friendly items

Excelent app, really easy to use and quite useful. Fully recommendable. Great work. Love it that it has a free period.

Orazia™

Easy to setup with the very good user interface. I did have any compatibility issue. Now I'm setting and watching my shop sells increasing. Thanks for this app.

Juman Dead Sea

Simple design, direct to the point and easy to use. You feel the added value when using this app and when you deal with the customer service team. Strongly Recommended !

SERVALES®

Great app ! Very helpful and fast customer service. I was having issue making some change to the layout on my product page and the customer service fixed it within 2 hours after I contacted them

Karakubuy

good app, good service! good app, good service! good app, good service! good app, good service! good app, good service! good app, good service!

Orka

We implemented this app to our store to replace the native Shopify recommendations (which didn't seem to work well for dynamic recommendations when you have 2K+ SKUs).
Frequently Bought Together is a lot more flexible, allowing you to display global, automatic, and even manual recommendations while also bundling items etc.
Needed the support team for quick customizations I couldn't get done on my end, and they replied almost immediately. Thank you guys, and keep up the great work and service :)

Barista och Espresso

We are using it now for a few months: The app is working as described. Good to configure, good support, no complains.

Savvy Touch

Wowza ....a whole 5mins to down load & launch. another 5 mins to make a couple of copy changes. Then 20mins later customer support e mails saying Big thanks for ordering we have a run a check screen shot of the page its running correctly! I am sure the app will match the service so super excited to see what it can add. Nice work guys www.savvytouch.com

Pour Les Petits

Top, I love it, good app and a great customer support. 100% recommended. You can use automatic or manual recommendations.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 173 174