Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Amazon-like Recommended Products, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Anime Body Pillow

This is an amazing app. Most of my sales are made with it. The support is really good to they helped to integrate it smoothly on my product page.

vapesdirect

just what i was looking for in cross selling, brilliant features as manual recommendations and also discounting bundles.

SSTubes

We have only been using the app for about a month, but we are already seeing an increase in sales from it.

SWEET KISSIES BOUTIQUE

Downloaded 10 minutes ago and am having a great time customizing it for my shop. It's very easy to use and I love how fast it works and how great it looks. Wish I had installed it sooner!

SOFT99 Chile

Easy to set up, easy to use! You can customize where you want to display the products. Definitely, it's a must.

DOCTOR MIASMA

Been using the app for a while, it really helped boost that AOV. Plus the team is super helpful and they reply quite fast. I would recommend, BIG UP!!

Product Central214

easy! and well put together. i highly recommend this product and like it very much. I was brought here by a course

gaming lit store

I really love this app. I would highly recommend to beginners as this app is beginner friendly and helps to increase sales! Love it!

GWD Kids

This app has help me boost sales from day 1. The team is very proactive and helps with the installation and implementation making the entire process very easy .

Ravenation.eu

Awesome app, with a free beginners plan available. Support is very fast and helpful! Rarely experienced something like this :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 156 157