Frequently Bought Together , 2.348 Rezensionen

• 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
2. Februar 2024

Worked with Andres and he was fantastic! I couldn't get the app to show up exactly where I wanted it to on our website so he jumped in the theme code and had it showing up in less than 5 minutes. He also noticed the colors didn't match so he updated that for us to. Above and beyond if you ask me.

Great experience, highly recommend working with these folks!

Pro Pizza Ovens
Fast 3 jahre mit der App
26. Januar 2024

I have been using this app for several years and it is very easy to use and I highly recommend it. I'm grateful to the company that provided this app, and I think it's time to write a review. I highly recommend it based on the many great experiences I have had with this app.

EmpressKorea
Südkorea
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
1. Februar 2024

Me han solucionado una petición de cambio de ubicación del widget en 5 minutos. Trato excelente.

Kanaluha
Spanien
8 monate mit der App
1. Januar 2024

I had an issue and live support helped me in less than 5 minutes of request! Awesome A+ 5 stars!

Nutrigrove
Etwa ein jahr mit der App
11. Dezember 2023

Excellent app, even better customer support! Their response times are faster than speed of light! Definitely recommended.

LATELITA
Vereinigtes Königreich
Fast 2 jahre mit der App
18. Dezember 2023

Love this app! The support team is extremely fast!

Bruna
Spanien
Etwa ein jahr mit der App
28. Dezember 2023

Easy to use and customize. Customer service was prompt and helpful!

Artanis Home
5 monate mit der App
11. Januar 2024

You should definitely have this app on your shopify website ! They increase AOV like crazy ! And the support team react really fast !

SimpleStreet
Frankreich
2 monate mit der App
29. Dezember 2023

Very new at this business but was easy to request some help. They emailed me back very fast! I was pleasantly surprised and grateful for their help!
Thank you Jennesca!