Frequently Bought Together , 2.348 Rezensionen

• 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
3. November 2021

The customer service is the best I've experienced with any apps on Shopify. The representatives are extremely helpful and SO quick to reply and are more than happy to help. The app itself is user friendly and for the most part, straight forward. Would definitely recommend.

Dam Good™ English Muffins
Etwa 3 stunden mit der App
9. Mai 2020

Une équipe très réactive. Merci à Nathan de m'avoir aidé à configurer l'application? Equipe au top !

CUISINY
Frankreich
23. Februar 2022

Great app with great customer service. Upon downloading the app, I wanted to adjust the placement of the widget, and within 30 minutes the customer service team resolved my issue. This app is extremely user-friendly, customizable, and looks great on our website!

WHATASTORE
Etwa 3 stunden mit der App
5. Juni 2017

So far so good! I just installed it the other day and have already had people make purchases using the Frequently Bought Together option!

Lil Monkey Cheeks
Kanada
3. November 2019

Love it, we use it, super easy to install, but BEST BEST BEST of all is the app customer service! They will fix any code problem asap and make sure this program integrates perfect with your site. Havent came across better customer tech service on ...

Xmas Present
Vietnam
18. März 2019

I just got the app but so far it's awesome and seems to have great customer support. Hopefully it helps with upsells!

qwixmix
14. Juli 2018

Just install this app!

This is the most powerful upsell App I have been using so far.

Do you have any issue with it? Reach the support, they will fix your issue very professionally in less than 5 hours.

Very good support, very good app, wish I can give them 10 stars.

Go on Invizor ;) !

Aht Ltyfr
11. Oktober 2018

I am giving this 5 stars for excellent customer support. I just messages to fix the widget below my add to cart and they did it with 10 minutes. There are a wide range of options to make the upsells more cooler and professional.

But Please do not increase your price much watching that this app is valuable.

StayLabeled
22. April 2019

The support is fantastic, I wanted some customisation to fit in with my theme and it was done instantly. Great App Thank You

Amaniy
Vereinigtes Königreich
15. September 2018

We use this app to cross-sell other products. Excellent support and so far it is performing well. Much better than prior upsell app we were using that forced popup dialogs on our users.

Alpaca Direct