Frequently Bought Together , 2.342 Rezensionen

• 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
15. Dezember 2020

The app works and looks great. The customer support is also fast and professional. I highly recommend this app.

Relieving Body
Kanada
13. Januar 2020

Very helpful the team and I can make easy everything with this app. I really recommend this to everyone.

PodBolt
Ungarn
2. Januar 2018

Only have had for a day, look forward to seeing how it works.

Salt Bandits
5. Juni 2022

Great app, simple to set up, great customer service. It looks fantastic on the store, and really adds a ton of value.

Sky High West Chester
Bearbeitet am 15. Juli 2022

Edited: got contacted right away over the phone and the team got me on the right plan and also had time to discuss and explain features. We went live three weeks ago and I thought the app would be free but alas it is not, probably our loss!

JORD OF SWEDEN
Schweden
Bearbeitet am 6. März 2020

One of the easiest apps I've used and their customer service is beyond amazing! Super quick, helpful and knew what I wanted before I even had to ask. Can I give 10 stars??

Esoteric Aroma
16. April 2021

I am in charge of several brand websites which need to use the frequently bought together, the customer service is very quick, I like this APP.

oraimo Nigeria
China
31. Mai 2019

REALLY GOOD REALLY CHEAP I SUGGEST THIS APP TO EVERYONE! YOU EVEN HAVE ONE FREE MONTH! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR GET IT NOW!

wholesalerinc
Kanada
2. Juli 2021

I've only just installed this tody but it was super easy and the team were very fast at getting back to me with answers to my questions. Thank you!

Happy Tummies Pty Ltd
Australien
12. September 2018

lb-bundle-wrapper is reall a great app for upselling
lb-bundle-wrapper is reall a great app for upselling and amazing

Shoppingfry