Arvostelut (2 414)

• 1 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
Muokattu 17. marraskuu 2018

So far so good, Installed this app like the one with more reviews eventually had some extra fees per website traffic which isn't ideal for us at the moment.
After installing the app tried moving the cross sale widget to a deferent place on the product page but since it didn't work, contact the app support and they adjusted the widget position on the same day.
By all means - this is an amazing support.

Focus SUP Hawaii
12. tammikuu 2018

If I have to judge by their customer service I would say this is a great app. Just installed yesterday, didn't have a chance to configure it or try it yet, and already received an email that it was configured by the team for me, with basic setting, you know, just to get us started. Very happy so far.

Top Beauty Finds
21. joulukuu 2021

非常的好用,简洁明了,设计这个程序的人是一个真正明白客户需求的天才,非常的好用,简洁明了,设计这个程序的人是一个真正明白客户需求的天才,0000
---如果需要买家居用品,请来 Toponel.com

Toponeistore
Kiina
8. helmikuu 2023

Excellent app - Looks really good on my sales pages, easy to use, easy to set up so it automatically creates "frequently bought together" recommendations OR I can set up the recommendations manually and even offer a discount on them. I'm very happy with how this app is working.

Kids Bible Teacher
25. tammikuu 2018

Just downloaded, do not know yet how good the ROI will be but compare to the cheap price this isn't a concern. One of the thing that surprised me was that it tuned some configuration so that it match my look on my theme! Thats why 5 stars!

Timland
4. syyskuu 2020

I just started using it and already seeing results. Customer service was also very proactive and helped me re-locate the frequently bought together section exactly where I wanted it and adjusted the color scheme to match my aesthetic.

Stylin By Aylin
13. syyskuu 2019

I just installed the app, however, the developer's customer service is divine!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Inglorious Men
Israel
2. helmikuu 2023

That is an excellent app ! The support is also perfect. Thanks a lot for your reactivity and your help to integrate the app perfectly with my website.

Minuit Treize
Ranska
15. helmikuu 2023

Reached out to me within mins after the add was install. After communication, my changes were made within mins. Very impressive.

Otrifowd
Kiina
Muokattu 8. marraskuu 2018

I installed this app yesterday and it is to early to tell if any extra's have been bought. However, the customer support is amazing. I read the instructions on how to move the placement of the cart to another place on my page and it did not seem to work for my site. I emailed them and 10 minutes later they did it for me and changed the theme to match my theme. Later that night I was showing the app to a friend on my phone and it was not appearing on mobile. I emailed them that moment and a few moments later it was fixed.

Wild Oak Trail