Recensies (2.414)

• 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 1 sterren
20 mei 2024

Have been using this app for a long time and it's fantastic. Andres also super helpful with my questions and optimizations. Great app, would recommend.

RAVEYARD
6 maanden gebruiken de app
11 april 2024

Excellent app, same as on Amazon :-)

Also, worth to mention, great and pro-active support.

Recommended!

Bastiano Bonheiden
België
Meer dan 3 jaar gebruiken de app
19 april 2024

Customer service is amazing, thanks Senthil!

BON MAXIE
Australië
Bijna 2 jaar gebruiken de app
3 mei 2024

Get this app! Their customer service and willingness to help is out of this world. Whenever I need something tweaked or changed up a bit it's done in less than 10 minutes during normal business hours. This is one of the best apps to up that AOV.

Fowl Follower
6 maanden gebruiken de app
8 juli 2024

Fantastic app, easy to set up, and customer service is excellent! Reached out with a request and they immediately helped me out with it. 10/10!

EHS Development
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
2 april 2024

Invinzor was excellent. I told him my problem and he fixed it lickity-split. This is at 1:19am too!

The Velvet Lotus Shop
Meer dan 3 jaar gebruiken de app
26 maart 2024

5-Star support all the way !! If only PayPal support were nearly as helpful as FBT support team is, the world would be a much better place ;)) This app is a game changer. Any shop must have it.

Beanie Helmets
Cyprus
Bijna 6 jaar gebruiken de app
24 maart 2024

I just installed a new theme which need a lot of work and the developers of this app were FAST to respond and help me with about 6 different issues I was having. GET THIS APP... oh.. I've used this app for a years and it has made me over $30,000. Yes, I am a real person and have a real store.

The Reformed Sage
Bijna 5 jaar gebruiken de app
6 april 2024

Very easy to use and increase AOV

AEClassyCommerce
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
6 mei 2024

The app is very good and the support is great!

Piano Jewellery