Frequently Bought Together , 2.348 avaliações

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 94% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 5% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
24 de janeiro de 2024

Very fast and very good service! Needed to remove the links on the images and they were really quick to just fix it for me. Didnt send me some guide i had to check out or something as a lot of other apps do. 10/10 service!

Din Holdning AS
Noruega
Aproximadamente 17 horas usando o app
11 de dezembro de 2023

Really great app. Not even a minute after i installed it Carlos had already did some configuration to match the colors and style with my page theme. Highly recommend!

Zlatkov
Reino Unido
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
2 de janeiro de 2024

Fastest customer service ever.

Had an issue at 1 am PST and it was resolved in no joke 5 minutes. This is my first ever app review as well that’s how freakin good it was. Nothing but love <3

SailSurfSoar
11 dias usando o app
28 de dezembro de 2023

Easy to use and customize. Customer service was prompt and helpful!

Artanis Home
5 meses usando o app
3 de janeiro de 2024

Not bad. It would be nice to add smart recommendations for the same range of products.

RCAWD
Hong Kong, RAE da China
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
18 de dezembro de 2023

Love this app! The support team is extremely fast!

Bruna
Espanha
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
5 de janeiro de 2024

I'm new to using the app and had trouble configuring the widget location. I reached out to Product Support Team, and they immediately responded and assisted me in fixing the issue. The Frequently Bought Together widget looks great on my storefront as well! Fantastic product and service!

Longhorn Tactical
5 dias usando o app
7 de dezembro de 2023

Great team and great work, thanks a lot for help from Dragana and Senthil, this is nice app.

AlohaDaddy
China
5 meses usando o app
13 de outubro de 2023

Great customer service and very quick at answering any question. We were looking to increase the size of our product image. Juan took care of this right away. We are totally happy with the results. Have been using this app for a while now! Highly recommend this team.

Amaterasu Beauty
Canadá
Aproximadamente 2 anos usando o app
15 de novembro de 2023

Excellent app and service, everything is perfect. Precy Dautil had it placed in my requested position on page in a few seconds and advised me to change location to a better place. Thanks much

Jervise