Frequently Bought Together , 2.342 avaliações

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 94% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 5% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
2 de janeiro de 2024

Fastest customer service ever.

Had an issue at 1 am PST and it was resolved in no joke 5 minutes. This is my first ever app review as well that’s how freakin good it was. Nothing but love <3

SailSurfSoar
11 dias usando o app
2 de dezembro de 2023

La aplicación funciona perfectamente, pero lo mejor ha sido la atención al cliente. Me corrigieron algunos errores de diseño sin consultar previamente y fue una buena sorpresa para mi, estoy muy agradecida por su dedicación.

Sorpresas Divertidas Shop
Espanha
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
5 de janeiro de 2024

I'm new to using the app and had trouble configuring the widget location. I reached out to Product Support Team, and they immediately responded and assisted me in fixing the issue. The Frequently Bought Together widget looks great on my storefront as well! Fantastic product and service!

Longhorn Tactical
5 dias usando o app
19 de novembro de 2023

Buena aplicación y buen soporte técnico, gracias equipo.

Empodérate By Emma
Espanha
10 de novembro de 2023

Worked just as expected, was easy to set up, and has already helped increase our AOV.

Modern Warmth
3 meses usando o app
15 de novembro de 2023

Excellent app and service, everything is perfect. Precy Dautil had it placed in my requested position on page in a few seconds and advised me to change location to a better place. Thanks much

Jervise
13 de novembro de 2023

The best app I have found. Love it!

NeoKira Unlimited
6 de novembro de 2023

I've used several of these types of apps on Shopify and Frequently Bought Together is hands down the best. It's simple to configure and offers lots of good features. It has a learning component that I am too new a user to comment on, but if that works as described, it will be good. I especially like being able to configure discounts on the bundles (the items that are suggested), as well as a floor below which the discount won't appear. I like being able to have my suggested products drawn from the same Shopify Collection as the product the customer is viewing. I've written support twice with a couple of questions and responses have been fast and comprehensive. There are some features I'd like to see, such as being able to have suggested products chosen via tag, and maybe to be able to get a little more granular on configurations, but for $10 a month what one gets is more than sufficient. I'd recommend this app to anyone wanting an Amazon-style "Frequently Bought Together" solution for their Shopify store.

Buck's Spices and Herbal Apothecary
3 meses usando o app
24 de janeiro de 2024

Very fast and very good service! Needed to remove the links on the images and they were really quick to just fix it for me. Didnt send me some guide i had to check out or something as a lot of other apps do. 10/10 service!

Din Holdning AS
Noruega
Aproximadamente 17 horas usando o app
13 de outubro de 2023

Great customer service and very quick at answering any question. We were looking to increase the size of our product image. Juan took care of this right away. We are totally happy with the results. Have been using this app for a while now! Highly recommend this team.

Amaterasu Beauty