Frequently Bought Together , 2.348 avaliações

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 94% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas

Loja de Cãoveniências
Brasil
4 meses usando o app
25 de janeiro de 2024

Wow! I was really impressed and pleased with the help I got on the chat. I'm telling you, I had questions and this guy's favorite word was "yes". Very pleased with the customer service and versality of this app. Thank you Carlos H.

Sitting Pretty 720
Estados Unidos
Aproximadamente 2 horas usando o app
1 de fevereiro de 2024

Me han solucionado una petición de cambio de ubicación del widget en 5 minutos. Trato excelente.

Kanaluha
Espanha
8 meses usando o app
11 de dezembro de 2023

Up until now, I can attest that the application is excellent, and Dragana's assistance has been absolutely phenomenal.

BE THE CHANGE
Suíça
Aproximadamente 2 horas usando o app
11 de setembro de 2023

It works! even for a small-time shop :) easy integration, great support, and works great - i.e. generates sales!
* Been using it for a few years now

MegaGeex
Israel
Mais de 3 anos usando o app
27 de novembro de 2023

Super application! Beaucoup d'options et pourtant très simple d'utilisation et le service client est très réactif et à l'écoute! Juste Parfait

Les Flammes de la Lumière
França
Aproximadamente 21 horas usando o app
2 de dezembro de 2023

La aplicación funciona perfectamente, pero lo mejor ha sido la atención al cliente. Me corrigieron algunos errores de diseño sin consultar previamente y fue una buena sorpresa para mi, estoy muy agradecida por su dedicación.

Sorpresas Divertidas Shop
Espanha
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
30 de novembro de 2023

good

Ellie Vincy Nails
Estados Unidos
5 meses usando o app
7 de agosto de 2023

The e-commerce world is brimming with tools and apps, but every so often, you come across a gem that truly transforms your store experience - "Frequently Bought Together" is just that gem. Integrating this app felt like infusing a dose of Amazon's magic into my Shopify store, and the results have been nothing short of phenomenal.

Its AI-driven product recommendations are not just "smart" but laser-sharp and intuitive. Over time, I’ve observed how these AI suggestions have intuitively adapted to the changing preferences of my customer base, offering upsells that genuinely resonate with our shoppers! And the power to manually fine-tune recommendations? It's like having a masterful touch to craft the perfect shopping experience for every individual product!

The option to integrate four different types of bundle discounts has supercharged our conversion rates. It's not just about pushing products together but crafting enticing deals that customers simply can't refuse.

Styling-wise, the app blends seamlessly with my theme. Yet, its flexibility means I can tweak and adjust its appearance to match any changes I make, ensuring it always feels native to my site's design.

But here's the kicker: no matter how much traffic we get, no matter how vast our product range or the number of orders we process, "Frequently Bought Together" handles it all with grace and efficiency.

This app is a must-have if you're looking to elevate your upselling game and give your customers an enriched, intuitive shopping experience. It truly combines the power of AI with the finesse of the human touch. Cheers to the team for this game-changing tool!

Horse Cleaning Masters Of Shampoos ™
Reino Unido
Mais de 2 anos usando o app
13 de setembro de 2023

Easy to use and integrates seamlessly. The customization done by Juan made the frequently bought together widget, a perfect fit for my store.

Tanya E Williams