Frequently Bought Together , 2 396 recensioner

• 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
26 januari 2024

I have been using this app for several years and it is very easy to use and I highly recommend it. I'm grateful to the company that provided this app, and I think it's time to write a review. I highly recommend it based on the many great experiences I have had with this app.

EmpressKorea
Sydkorea
Mer än ett år användning av appen
18 april 2024

Fantastic app and service. Just what you need. Customer support is super on it. Very high quality experience!

Peak Wellness USA
12 dagar användning av appen
Redigerat 21 april 2024

Very happy with this product. Support staff is super helpful!

Brilliant Gleam
2 månader användning av appen
19 april 2024

Customer service is amazing, thanks Senthil!

BON MAXIE
Nästan 2 år användning av appen
7 februari 2024

I was using a fancy personalization app, an app that promises a lot but doesn't deliver on much. This app is completely the opposite. It doesn't promise much but way over delivers. Seamless discounts on bundles, check. Easy to create bundles, check. Easy to stop certain products from showing in bundles, check. Easy to use CHECK. Love this app and you will too. From someone who has installed A LOT of personalization upsell apps. This is the best one. You are welcome.

Rip City Clothing
15 dagar användning av appen
4 mars 2024

Fantastic! Lots of conversions as a result!

Beverley's Books
Mer än ett år användning av appen
6 april 2024

Very easy to use and increase AOV

AEClassyCommerce
11 månader användning av appen
27 mars 2024

This app is fantastic! It's simple to set up, and the support team responds quickly and is very helpful.

My Night Light PTY LTD
Australien
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
23 april 2024

great customer support

RAVE UTOPIA
Mer än 4 år användning av appen
9 mars 2024

WOW, these guys are rockstars. I signed up with a trial account, had a little SNAFU when setting it up and wasn't sure if I wanted to 'learn another thing'.

Their team proactively reached out, had customized the app for my store and then helped with a custom install.

Amazing customer service... and all outside normal business hours.

I can't promise this for everyone but I was getting responses back in under 5 mins via e-mail - truly exceptional.

Thank you!!