Frequently Bought Together

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

91 - 100 of 1921 reviews

Ramp Champ

This app has helped us to generate additional income that we would have otherwise missed. It's great at showing customers what products go together without being intrusive. Customer support is fantastic!

Los Angeles Hydrojet

Basic application everyone should get! We're on their free plan and have found it useful already. We hope to upgrade to a paid soon.

Celtic Knot Works

It is very easy to set up and has a nice display on the product page. I wish I had found this sooner!

www.papayahair.com

The customer service is very helpful, the response is very prompt, it is also very fast to help me solve the problem, everything is very good, thank you very much

UnboxingWishes

Excellent merchant support, app features are easy to understand and customize. Immediate response to any issue, I'm extremely satisfied.

hinokart

I Used the app for Upsell bundles. It's very easy you use and helpful. I am looking forward to making great returns using this app.

Les Petites Foufounes Inc

Works great ! Easy to setup and to work with.
Fonctionne très bien ! Facile à installer et prend en charge le français automatiquement.

Infini Qi Zone

Very well built, a pleasure to use, integrated very easily with my current Theme style, flexible, robust. Pleasant interface that makes using it a breeze and cuts down learning curve. All around great product and well priced.

LuElla Boutique

Fantastic app! Works great in my store and when I had to reach out to customer service they were quick to respond and answered all my questions. This is a great asset for any store and I would highly recommend it.

Projectverf.com

The app does exactly what you expect. Very smooth installation and great support. And with a discount chapter, this app does even more than you would expect. thanks!