Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Amazon-like Recommended Products, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

BabyMello Company

Highly Recommended, 10/10 customer service, shout out to carlos for helping me change the widget location in minutes

Fav Ecomm

I just downloaded the app and is very easy to use. Customer service rep immediately contacted me by email and made suggestions. They implemented the changes on the back-end.

Sirrz Industries

Not long after I added the app to my store I received an email offering to help me get the most out of the app and optimize it for me. When I was looking at It at first I had some trouble but they fixed it for me within a few minutes. Did a great job they are really trying.

Plumpapparel

I am so pleased with this app. I spent hours and hours trying out so many more various apps for bundling. This app is very intuitive and so simple to use. Best of all, it worked right out of the box without needing customization.

And did I mention the support? WOWZERS!! Talk about ON THEIR GAME. I asked a few questions and had answers (correct answers) within minutes. Even on the weekend.

Highly recommended and their ratings prove it! Thank you to the entire team. GREAT PRODUCT!

World Cycling Store

The app helps me a lot in building strong customer relations. It's easy to install and to operate with!

MR2FIT

I have talk with the agent Carlos Henao this team is so professional and the app its one of the better of all Shopify Store, continue like this!

Soaplicity

Absolutely perfect. It does exactly what I want it to and it has already converted a sale and I have only had it up a couple of days. Really good dashboard and easy to reassign products to show instead of what is suggested on some products. Thank you!

alotsave

Very good apps its work very good , And super good customer support they helped me to place it under to add to cart button

SESSION®

This is a great app that can boost AOV. The support team is responsive with any questions and the app is intuitive.

Gymflow

I am really very satisfied. the support has helped IMMEDIATELY and professionally. Really great, thanks a lot!