Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Amazon-like Recommended Products, Bundle Upsell and Discounts

NewWayClothes

It's very useful for e-commerce store. Thank you very much............................................

NewGadgets4U

its really great, i boosted my sales and efficiancy, would recommend to anyone with shopify store!!!

Avanchy Sustainable Baby Dishware

It is impressive, how simple it was to "set it up" I can't call it setting it up since it does everything on its own. I didn't even have to customize it to my theme since it even does that automatically.
Welcome to the future!

Shop Board Lifestyle

Très facile d'installation et d'utilisation le résultat est impeccable vraiment je conseille fortement

Shops by Heart

Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help

Always Exceptional

Awesome tool really helps increase AOV. Highly recommend this application to anybody who has a store!

Dianadu Designs

Simply Fabulous!!

After installing and uninstalling umpteen apps that could not do what I wanted, I found this one. Perfect. No coding, no template editing and I got what I want, manual recommendations based on my parameters of design. So far, I haven't even needed technical support and it is not outlandishly priced.

Clubpeluche

One of the best support I tested I contact them because the emplacement of the app wasn't the same on all product they solve the problem for me quickly I recommend the app !

Premium Sex Machine Vendor - LoveBrazzer

Very useful app,i recommend.Very useful app,i recommend.Very useful app,i recommend.Very useful app,i recommend.Very useful app,i recommend.Very useful app,i recommend.

MyKidsNuk

We use this api to improve my ad to carts. The api comes highly recommended, so my review is TBD. But from what I have experienced and learned from my piers. it works.