Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Amazon-like Recommended Products, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Estorenado

Many thanks to the customer service team, quick and effective resolution of any problems! The app itself is great, really recommended.

Longdan Official Online Store

You such a great app. I love it thank you xoxo. The best apps help you get more out of your smartphone or tablet purchase.

projectorblitz

after adding this app to my store, it increases my profit margin which is totally a life saver where as it improved my store conversions

Incredible.ro

Great app, easy to install, easy to configure. Support team is lightning-fast .I had a small technical issue caused by another app and they fixed it within hours. Automatic recommendations work very well and the manual recommendations are intuitive and easy to set up. 5 star app!

AestheticNation

One of the best app we've used so far & have sold a lot product in a bundle. Highly recommended application to increase the AOV. You can visit our store to view how it looks - https://aestheticnation.co.in/

Knots of Grace

Super easy to install and implement. Help widget made it easy if I had questions. Looking forward to the bundled orders!

Inspired Health

Really easy to use and the app is a no brainer! Love how manual recommendations works, I can choose whatever I want to display on the widget. Awesome app! I really hope it will help with my sales. Thank you!

mosquito-killer.tech

Thank you for your help.
Great app

Cell Smart

The interface of the app is user-friendly, you can let the app group the products together or you can manually select your own products to group together, this is easily done. Easy to install. The customer service is truly amazing, I requested they place the widget in a custom position. I expected to hear back in a day or two. They had my custom requested completed and functioning on my site within 10 mins. Very happy with the app. I highly recommend it.

Love Words

totally love it! I saw many good stores use the app, helping boost the sale very well. Thanks very much!