Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Amazon-like Recommended Products, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

דיל ישיר

Great App! Great Service! my site is in hebrew language and the customer service help me in no time to resolve a problem with Right to left alignment.

Big Thumbs up to the support team

Fairy Magic Chest & Anrusa Paris

Great app and awesome support! I have contacted them and they have helped me quickly! Highly recommend!

diyshop.co.za

Very very good
helps with sales.
However the price is high.

We can do with bit of a reduction in price.

Spider Farmer LED

This app is perfect!
I have some problems about it and the support team help me solve it immediately.
Highly recommend!

Salty Sadie

Loving the app so far. Easy to install, the customer service team are very helpful and it does exactly what it's meant to do.

Eyelystore™

very good app!!

Ivanna Vape

We are loving this app at Ivanna Vape. Within minutes of loading we had our first conversion with products added from the suggestions made. It has definitely increased our average sale amount substantially.
Not only that it was simple to install - just perfect straight out of the box.

Kudos. And kudos again.

Love Ivanna Vape Australia

Unique Sports

I have to admit, I am one of those guys who always asks for reviews, but never leaves one when asked of me. However, the level of customer service and unbelievably quick response impressed me enough to do so. The awesome team aside, the app could not be more impresive. Easy to use, very straight forward, and wonderfully intuitive. I give the app 5 stars, plus another 5 for the team at Code Black Belt!

The Blessed Life

great app. It helps with cross-selling and it's priced reasonably at this point in time. Highly recommend!

Colapz

great app so far! customer service first rate and so helpful. not tried all the features yet, but seems to do what we need.