Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Amazon-like Recommended Products, Bundle Upsell and Discounts

Allywed

Super efficient service. While I was emailing for customization requests, the Developers had done one step a head, perfectly matching the theme design. The App itself is fast-loading and easy-of-configuration. Thanks.

Aquarium Co Op

Developers have been very responsive. Currently checking out what other apps they have because the level of service has been that good!

Renegade Daily Deals

This App does what it says - I'm very pleased with how it links the products and displayed in my store. There customer service is outstanding!

Pasticcini

Love this app and very simple install. Support is second to none. Mike and Frank are super helpful, and when I requested if the widget could be moved slightly, it was done in a matter of minutes! I have other apps from these guys and I can honestly say that the service and support is excellent. Highly recommend this app and others from Code Black Belt. Top work!

Blackwells Wines

This app ROCKS. I've never had one of these apps so perfectly do what it says its going to do. The developers are very responsive, and the thing definitely brings in business. Sometimes its kinda funny when it combines "in store" sales and "onine sales" (who would have though that people buying a $50 cab are likely to buy a $12 six pack of IPA at the same time?) but it WORKS.
If your website is retail oriented, and you have lots of products, this app is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Gadgetsxl

Love this app and the support team(Mike), is really Amazing.

The respond time is quick and helped me out with every question i had.

5 ★★★★★ for the app
and another 5 ★★★★★ for Mike

Lil Monkey Cheeks

So far so good! I just installed it the other day and have already had people make purchases using the Frequently Bought Together option!

Cute As A Button Baby Boutique

Love how easy this is. Wish you could select the same item and "copy" similar items instead of doing each item.

Hobbies Stuff

I have just get this app for our hobbies stuff shop site, normally I have use other apps in my WP sites online shops. Anyway these apps from code black belt are great for what i like to see in my shops. Mike and Frank from Code Black Belt always are offering good stuff. Great apps. to be use on any shop , this guys are very professionals. Thanks in advance !

Lohse Kost

The app is very easy to install and does what it's supposed to do. Very easy to configure and also the guys helped us pro-actively to synchronize the design of their two apps with our store's. The price is also reasonable, so you should give it at least a try.