Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Amazon-like Recommended Products, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Regency Spices

I normally never rate apps but this one is amazing. Worked 90% of how I wanted it to right out of the box. Finished adjusting the placement and some functions within a few minutes. I had gone away to do something else for a while, and within an hour, without my asking, a Customer Service person on their end had also gone ahead and tweaked the whole app so all the colours and typography matched the rest of my website. Amazing.

L'Antre Gothique

Best Service ever, i just install the app and i wanted to change positionning, and 2 min they 've done it.

Garopen

lets se how it works showing more items, i just started my website stoe and i read good reviews about this page.

Boutique biker

I used this application on a test shop, I am pleasantly surprised by the customer service! Beautiful application and excellent after-sales service!

Zone Amazon

good app and highly recommend. It guides you in the best way to bring your customers to your store and traffic them to buy the products.

Orkaro

App works as advertised and is thoroughly customizable (texts, positioning, css and design). You can let the app show automated recommendations, or manually assign FBT items in case you need to (which I did).

jeansfineoils.com

Carlos was excellent at looking at my problem and fixing it. He made additional modifications to make the products look better too.

ANITIALS

Just got the app, and really want to give a mention to their Outstanding costumer service. Couldnt have a better start! THANK YOU

Soulfulvibesco

Super easy to use, and very helpful staff. I highly recommend this app to everyone that has a business.

Physitex

Excellent application and the support team is phenomenal. They will really work with you and make sure you're satisfied, plus they get back to you quickly on any issues. Very happy with the app, every store should be using this!