Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Amazon-like Recommended Products, Bundle Upsell and Discounts

Dianadu Designs

Simply Fabulous!!

After installing and uninstalling umpteen apps that could not do what I wanted, I found this one. Perfect. No coding, no template editing and I got what I want, manual recommendations based on my parameters of design. So far, I haven't even needed technical support and it is not outlandishly priced.

Clubpeluche

One of the best support I tested I contact them because the emplacement of the app wasn't the same on all product they solve the problem for me quickly I recommend the app !

Premium Sex Machine Vendor - LoveBrazzer

Very useful app,i recommend.Very useful app,i recommend.Very useful app,i recommend.Very useful app,i recommend.Very useful app,i recommend.Very useful app,i recommend.

MyKidsNuk

We use this api to improve my ad to carts. The api comes highly recommended, so my review is TBD. But from what I have experienced and learned from my piers. it works.

youel

Alpha Saivy

Really awesome app. Even better customer service. Highly recommend it for start ups . I add this app just few days ago so let's see , hope for good result.

RnZ Shopee

I used this frequently bought together aps in my web pages and i love it very much. It makes my job more easier.

Rockit Watch

This app placed the items together right were i needed them. Customer service is also blazing fast.

youGOExpress

Really awesome app. Even better customer service. Highly recommend it for start ups and seasoned veterans.

Womenee

I installed the app a few days ago, seems to work fine. Very good customer service, they just have customized the app for me so it matches my theme.