Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Amazon-like Recommended Products, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

MagicHang

I had a few problems getting the correct placement of the widget - the customer service is INSANELY good, and it's a FREE app!
100% recommend.

Kilya Beauty

As I am new on ecommerce business, I had some difficulties to set up the app on my store. The team was really reactive and always here to help. Let's see now if I will make some sales with the app, but for now I know that it would be always someone here to answer any question I may have.

Thanks once again support team for your help. I definetely recommend.

K.B

NUJUAL

This app is 100% worth having! If you prefer to customize the look of this type of feature then this is the app to get! (and I've tried a few)

Sex Toys SexyGioie

Good App, it does what it promises and it gives total control on customization. Also excellent assistance!

lyshopmma

The support team assisted me so quickly it was actually insane. I just installed the app, but just by the speed of solving my problem, they deserve 5/5 stars.

Have a Point

I use this app for many months now and it's great! Really easy to use. Everything works just fine and most importantly it boosts my sales! :)

UOMA Beauty

Great app, amazing support!

OacOac.ro

A great app that I'll be using for a while, but the most amazing part is the customer support. Lighting fast and reliable!

Sdeter Mini

Used app to help me with upselling on my Shopify store and it has been an amazing experience. Now I can offer more product to my customers.

OUZOSAN

I really appreciate this app, the supoort is very good and the app works perfectly. Do not hesitate to try it !