Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Amazon-like Recommended Products, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Orkaro

App works as advertised and is thoroughly customizable (texts, positioning, css and design). You can let the app show automated recommendations, or manually assign FBT items in case you need to (which I did).

jeansfineoils.com

Carlos was excellent at looking at my problem and fixing it. He made additional modifications to make the products look better too.

ANITIALS

Just got the app, and really want to give a mention to their Outstanding costumer service. Couldnt have a better start! THANK YOU

Soulfulvibesco

Super easy to use, and very helpful staff. I highly recommend this app to everyone that has a business.

Physitex

Excellent application and the support team is phenomenal. They will really work with you and make sure you're satisfied, plus they get back to you quickly on any issues. Very happy with the app, every store should be using this!

Burgergear

The application is simple to use and highly effective, I am very satisfied. Enthusiastic support team, quick handling of errors

GM-STORE - Best useful household products

I love this app. It's very important in sale. I suprised, because after install and configure I got an email from support that they helps me to change font type, position etc. Shopify and Shopify Apps supports are great. I highly recommend this app.

Kushae by BK Naturals

We spent two whole weeks adding a number of cross sell apps on our store and none of them worked for us. We were about to give up when we stumbled on this app and decided to give it a try, and I am glad we did. It took me about an hour to set it up - because each of our products has their own cross sell options - the set up was super easy and I like that there was no coding involved. But what impressed me the most was that today I sent a request for a widget placement at 2:16pm and at 2:22 pm (In 6 mn) I received a reply that it had already been taken care of! That is what taking care of your customers look like. You guys are absolutely AMAZING and your app is TOP NOTCH! Thank you for your service.

FitNOW Club

I already like what I'm seeing and I look forward to getting my sales optimized. Thank you so much!

WidePro

muy bueno esta app la verdad que me gusta mucho, es lo mejor en su uso, super facil, 8 dolares al mes..