Frequently Bought Together

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

111 - 120 of 1900 reviews

Come N Chill

App really usefull ! the customer service team is on top I strongy recommend to ad this app to your shop

9eight5

App is great and easy to use - have made a lot of extra sales as a result. The developers are awesome and super quick to respond and helpful with all requests! Highly recommend this app

senf-shop.com

I like this app, it helps me to sell my mostard better! ..............................................

Trendset Today

This app was recommended to increase my sales. My store has only just launched but setting this up was a breeze. Looking forward to its benefits.

Freshlookpros

I must say the customer support is second to none. The developer is very helpful and responsive to queries. They had gone extra mile to help me to understand how to use the app. The only question I have is why the app only shows two products to any customer regardless what they bought or add to cart. I have set up manual selection seems it has made no different. All in all, i have good experience with the app.

Audioactive

Increible, me descargo la app y no aparece donde yo quiero, el mismo día se ponen en contacto desde la empresa dándome soporte gratuito para ubicar la app donde ellos creen que va a funcionar bien, por lo que se necesita "0" conocimientos técnicos para instlarla.
El servicio al cliente de esta empresa es increiblemente bueno

Annajevoli

So far so good. I've just downloaded the app, it was super easy to set up. I was reached out to by Juan to make sure it was working properly. I asked him to move it to a better place for customers to see which he did super fast! Thank you!!!

Evlvd Miami

Reached out to customer support for assistance with the widget placement. Not only did they respond and fix my issue within 10 minutes of me contacting them, but they responded again within another 10 minutes after a follow up email I sent. Excellent customer service!

Fitzters

I am using this app to increase sales on my stores. So far, experience has been great. Highly recommend.

Lotties Gifts Boutique

now ive figured out how to change the settings so it shows similar items this app is fantastic.......