Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Amazon-like Recommended Products, Bundle Upsell and Discounts

Mozyq

this app is very useful, and really promoted my business. If you really want to run your business well, please do not hesitate to use it.

Heart and Shop®

This app really useful, it needs enough orders to work well but make upsell more effective. Should install.

FreeFit Boutique

This is such an awesome app. They even adjusted it to match my theme and fonts and everything so it looks seamless in my store. Would highly recommend!

Not sure how well this would work for a general store, but for my clothing boutique, it is a must to be able to suggest to my customers how to pair the pieces and what goes well together!

Now that I have the app up and running on my site, I'm kind of mad at myself that I wasted the first few months of my store being open without this.

ShoesMonsters

easy to use very simple ui, very much like amazon frequently bought together widget. i am sure it will increase sales

katabiza.com

good Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

airpodin

Thanks, I have increased the average price of the cart and has noticed the difference in the billing.

HappyPaket

TheraCure™

I needed help with the install as some options were not showing properly. support was fast to fix the issues within one hour. thanks!

Hair Tech

Love the app! I just installed it and the team reviewed my site and discovered that the location of the button wasn't perfect. They relocated it for me per my request. Done within 10 minutes. Very responsive! You have to get this app!

SpeedCubeShop

I cannot believe how fast and effective the support is for this app. I contacted at 1:00am and within 10 minutes the developer was already making my requested changes just as I had asked. Amazing app and amazing team!