Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Amazon-like Recommended Products, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Simplytests Com

Extremely easy to set up. Frank fine-tuned the app to match the appearance of my store and I'm delighted with the look of it :) Hopefully it will help increase sales. Jackie from www.simplytests.com

Lavinia Lingerie Inc

Easy setup & excellent customer service; they adjusted for me the look of app without asking! Thank you!

Nonstopdeal

Support is awesome. App is also awesome.

Achieved great sales. I am writing this review after using it for more than two months.

Ce Shop

Fantastic! I would highly recommend it! Great find...

Energetic Healthy Me

Great app! Very easy to install, looks great and works like a charm!

Reptileslounge

Works great so far! They even customized the appearance to better match our website design at reptileslounge.com

Hope to see some bigger orders from this!

Ultimateshield

Amazing app. Amazing price. Amazing customer service from Mike. Highly recommended.

Hothothotstore

Works great. Great support too.

My Seed Needs

Awesome APP! I received an order using the "Frequently Purchased Together" app within 24 hours of installing it. It allows customers to see items that they might otherwise overlook and it really is a great addition to the Apps that I already use.

Suzieskincare

We use this on www.SkinCareBySuzie.com. I decided to try this and discontinue a product recommendation app. This is one of those apps that not only pay for it self it makes me money, By being able to add the product they are looking at plus recommendations in 1 click is fantastic . It has doubled and tripled some orders.