Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Amazon-like Recommended Products, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Vince And Soph Apparel

Love the email I got this morning! Thank you for checking to see if it works or if I need to change position! Just thinking that's what I wanted to do! Working super well so far!

The Bazien Collection

I just installed this app, and I must say, it is EXACTLY as advertised. It upsells without getting too "in your face," and is truly reminiscent of the Amazon upsell style.

Further, support is nothing short of TOP CLASS. Incredibly responsive, knowledgeable and polite, I doubt it you could find better support anywhere.

I've not had the product installed long enough to see what the difference is in actual sales, but I can tell you that I am thrilled with what I've seen thus far.

Based on my experience so far, I recommend it wholeheartedly!

Karess Krafters Apothecary

This app is wonderful. The support staff is just as great. I sent an email to have the widget moved to a different area and it was done in record time. Absolutely, fantastic.

Omggearshop

i like this app.. simple, straight-forward.. support team is awesome! recommend

Vase Pearlfection

I just signed up for this app. Very excited because It is used on amazon and as a long time seller and buyer I believe it is a very helpful feature. Had a question about positioning the widget, so I emailed them and they immediately responded and fixed it for me.

Maya Price
VasePearlfection.com
872.203.9810

Trendessential Com

Wow! those guys are the best!! --Best service ever

Afford My Fashion

Wow... simply Amazing! I installed the app just to try it out and within no time these guys actually went to my store... checked to see if it was working and even customized it so it can match my stores theme! Who else does that?? Never seen any customer service like that before... I didn't even ask lol. So thank you. Recommend this app to the fulllest.

Lighter Usa

We use this app religiously. Good job team!

Usadealz

Awesome app as well as a super fast customer service.
Change position of Module took 5 minutes, made by their customer service. WOW!

Spark Camping

Great app and great support! Works like a charm!