Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Amazon-like Recommended Products, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Stun Guns More

Love it!!! so easy to install with a single click and it starts working right away!! already paying for itself

Simple Flow Goods

Simply awesome! Much needed feature for my store. Thanks

Mhgboutique

Amazing App, been looking for something like this long time ago, easy to use and great customization

Strawberry Valley Studio

I waited a little while to test the upsell effect and i'm happy to say that it works seamlessly, really nice and easy to setup. Integrates really well into my store visually and the support's there if you need it. Great app to have :)

Car Stages Shop

Works great ! The price is reasonable for what you get !

Classborder

Love it. Works out of the box very well. Cross selling is super important for anyone selling online. This takes that step and makes it so simple.

Goldenpoint

I've installed the app for 2 days and so far everything works great. CBB team customized the design to match our store. I'm impressed, thank you!

Modernlifeshop

Great App! Wish we could choose where on our product page it showed up though, But still a great app!

Glassbottleoutlet

Great to work with. We have seen an increase in sales since running this app. I would suggest this to any store with a large SKU count. We needed a custom install on our custom theme and support made it happen without a problem.

Thanks,

GlassBottleOutlet.com

- Hunter

Strive2

Been waiting for this long time