Frequently Bought Together

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

1511 - 1520 of 1987 reviews

Great Golf Tools

I enjoy the way this app ads a professional touch to my site. It makes it easier to compete with the "big boys".

9gears

Location Vietnam

This app is awesome. It would be great if I have more options. For example: I manual suggest 3 items in a row, with default random items, I would like to have 2 items in different category.

Travelpop

Location France

Very nice app ! And support can fix a problem in just five minutes by mail ! Top

Travelhearts

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 months

Superbe application, elle me permet d'afficher autant de produits complémentaires que je veux. De plus, le service client est tres réactif, une des employées s'est proposée pour changer l'app de place sur ma boutique, travail effectué en moins de 10 Minutes, avec la gentillesse et l'efficacité de tout bon professionnel qui se respecte.

Hallopillow

Location Italy

What can I say, I had a small problem on my shop (which in the end did not depend on them) but despite this, the guys immediately started to help me even if they were not competent. In a few hours they have solved everything. The app is great, but the guys behind it are so much more. The support would deserve 100 stars!

Apparatustore

I love it so far plus it's very easy to set up. I really have no complaints because it does exactly what it says it will do although some of the bought together items it auto-generated made no sense. I just had to manually input what I wanted and I was done.

De Boomboom

Time spent using app About 1 year

One of the best App support. These guys are Ninja fast and respond within minutes. I wish more apps on Shopify are like that

Betterforhomes

Great app with amazing support :)

Shoe North

This tool is so easy to set up, the support is great, and it fits in beautifully among the product page.

Kent Of Inglewood

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Price to performance this app is a must have. If you have a complicated funnel with lost of different product types this app will improve cart sizes over time.