Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Fpvstore1

Smooth easy installation and free styling customization provided directly from the App author to match your theme. Excellent functionally.

Piscifun

Great app and good support services.the result is like the amazon's .
Works great and can make Manual recommendations

Legionup

Super Super Upsell app. Thank you!

Stars And Stripes Lighting Com

This review is totally worth it. It makes a customers shopping experience super simple. Mike is the greatest and totally helped us transform the app to accommodate our website. Major thanks to Mike :).

Beard Booze

Amazed by these guys! Their support services are through the roof. Had a small issue on my end and Mike emailed me right back with the issue already fixed. Outstanding! Looks super clean on the website and I know it will generate more revenue. Thanks guys!

Curiocityworld

Very nice and clean app.
Works great, and shows up the product bundles just like they do on amazon!

Allywed

Super efficient service. While I was emailing for customization requests, the Developers had done one step a head, perfectly matching the theme design. The App itself is fast-loading and easy-of-configuration. Thanks.

Aquarium Co Op

Developers have been very responsive. Currently checking out what other apps they have because the level of service has been that good!

Renegade Daily Deals

This App does what it says - I'm very pleased with how it links the products and displayed in my store. There customer service is outstanding!

Pasticcini

Love this app and very simple install. Support is second to none. Mike and Frank are super helpful, and when I requested if the widget could be moved slightly, it was done in a matter of minutes! I have other apps from these guys and I can honestly say that the service and support is excellent. Highly recommend this app and others from Code Black Belt. Top work!