Frequently Bought Together

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

Cutedutch

Still in trial mode but very satisfied, the support of the developers is very fast and helpful.
I gonna use this app for our webshop cutedutch.nl

Madeyoga

excellent app ! very usefull !! I love it

Babyandpetcentre

We are loving this awesome app! It does all the heavy lifting for us store owners while boosting the store's Average Order Value, increasing Revenue. This is a must-have app to scale and expand your customer base and loyalty. Kudos to Code Black Belt!

Birds Hill Enterprises

I am really happy with the frequently bought together app. It's just what I was looking for! I spent a whole day trying to make my own not realizing there was an app and when I checked with shopify they said "there's an app for that!" The price of the app is well worth the time it saves you trying to configure your own. I could try it for free before buying which is also really nice. I have to spend a little time to tweak it a bit but have not had time recently. Often our customers call us to find out what item goes with what on our site. This app solves that and also solves the problem of the customer purchasing the incorrect attachment for their machine. I highly recommend this app!

Puppypound

love it, you can't go wrong with this app will boost your revenue by at least 30%

Littlefamous

Great app and friendly service!

Tlse Gear

Works great and great service! 10 stars!

Zlighterstore

Just added into the store and received a thank you email shortly after. Feels like there is great customer support on their end. Well worth the price, definitely will sell more windproof lighters at zlighterstore!

Ignitedeals

Awesome! Easy to set up and use. Helpful support too!

Dogsmerchshop

Love it! You got to try them out. will help to increase your sales.