Frequently Bought Together

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

1651 - 1660 of 1920 reviews

Kristalin Davis

It looks very professional and beautiful. I will certainly help improve the chances of a buyer wanting additional products from your store.

Youth Remedy

I love this app, it adds a lot to my store! I recommend it.

The Groovy Giraffes

Great APP! I highly recommend this! Good Job Guys

Barbiescollection

This app is fantastic! No problems installing super easy and it loads quickly on my site. Makes my products look better together.

Ebonink

it'll probably be a good investment

Boris Gadgets

Cool app! for increasing sales , easy to install , friendly user

Real Her

This application is very easy to use. It is very easy to set up bundles for recommended products. Back end functionality provides an excellent user experience. CodeBlackBelt team provides an excellent customer service! They responded literally in 5 minutes and did a relocation of the app in 10min. I would highly recommend Frequently Bought Together App.

Beauty At Creightons

Excellent - highly recommended.

Be A Queeen

thnk you so match frequently bought together

Top Beauty Finds

If I have to judge by their customer service I would say this is a great app. Just installed yesterday, didn't have a chance to configure it or try it yet, and already received an email that it was configured by the team for me, with basic setting, you know, just to get us started. Very happy so far.