Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together | Reviews

by Code Black Belt

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Zuluhut

Easy to install and seems nothing is wrong at the moment...Does what it said it should do.

Supplementsmax

Easy to use , looks good on the site
THanks

Megamooi

Perfect! Great features, great support and at a great price. These guys even implemented a feature request we had. We should have tried this app sooner :)

Buyworthy

Highly recommend, trial it out, works great. And best thing is, it's click... install.. done. no stuffing around with settings, but available if you do want to tweak etc.

South Pole Central

Has been working just like i have envisioned it would and not a bad price either. would definitely recommend to new shopify users.

Symblistic

Downloaded the app and it works great.

Tarik Rosin Extraction

So EASY to use and when I had a question it was a quick email and they went in to my account made adjustments within minutes and now I'm super happy. Easy to update and change recommendations as well. Thanks Guys!

Bestgreek

Love this app, increased my AOV by 15% but what I love the most is their customer service and support team!! Frank is awesome

Madcow Usa

Customer service responded super quickly to my request of adding the widget exactly right where I wanted it too. Highly recommended app

My Family Rules

Brilliant app. Really easy to install and set-up. Frank from did a super fast and great job of blending it in with our theme without being asked.

Big thanks from us at www.myfamilyrules.co.uk