Frequently Bought Together

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

Rahiti Store

Location French Polynesia

very good app. Easy and fast to install. I recommanded

Easyfitrob

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 1 month

DU LOUUUUUUUUUUUUUURDdddddddddd

My Cold Therapy

So so easy to use. We thought this was going to be much more complicated. Very nice tool! We love it.

Tipsforhips

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I am really enjoying this app: super easy to make attractive amazon-like bundles, looks great and reliable both web and mobile and support is above all praise. Great job! I am pretty sure it will boost my sales.

Gorilla Gamerz

Location Australia

I am only just starting out but my first impression of this app is overwhelmingly positive. It looks so professional, is crazy easy to set up and their support is impressive.

Versed Care

Easy to use, good customer support

Foolishcats

THIS APP IS AWESOME! IT DID WONDERS FOR MY STORE.

Bowie Shoppe

Location Singapore

Love the 1-click installation and love the price even more! There are certainly areas for improvement which is why 1 star is taken off. The Support staff automatically customised the look of the frequently bought together section to match the look of my theme which took me by surprise because I had actually configured the color etc but their customisation reset what I had done. However, in the end I decided to go with what they had done so not much of an issue there. As for the App, I do not understand how their recommendation algorithm works. I am using only the Manual one as I my store is new and I want to set up exactly what to recommend. I tried ticking the Auto Recommendation then go to the product that was sold before, but there's no recommendation for it. I would like to suggest that the App has an option for us to choose which Collection/s to Auto Recommend so that products shown as frequently bought together are more related (eg. all come from Yoga collection, instead of from ANY collection). These are my observations so far, shall see how it works out from here. Another suggestion is, to have an extra optional field for text (under the "Frequently Bought Together" field) so that we can put more info etc when necessary eg. giving discount code.

Best Seller Eshop

Location Kenya

Really efficient app.Good work Code blackbelt

Living Zenzes

Location Netherlands

Very great app. Put it beneath add to cart button and it will increase sales and average order rate. Loads fast and great customer service.