Frequently Bought Together

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

1691 - 1700 of 1939 reviews

Steviesdesks

Frankly amazing. No coding unless you want to. Quick as lightning when loading page. Theme adopted effortlessly. I'd buy it every day of the year. Well done.

Stoked Cl

very usefull, it help a lot to increase the average order ticket

Ellwoods

Yep. Never going to have a store without this app in it. No brainer. You can spend more acquiring customers then upsell or cross-sell at checkout. This app puts you at a big advantage and you just have to have it!

Superhero Gear

Great app and great support!! Would recommend to anyone who has a shopify store!

Cargeektech

Perfect app, i wish it had more options, but everything else is fine, works pretty good on http://cargeektech.com/

Firstcyberpro

Very good application. Very responsive support

Rebel Playbook

Wow - that was easy. One click to install and it was live. There is quite a bit of flexibility in configuration that you can choose to refine how everything behaves and looks, but I was super impressed by the instant results - I was live literally within 3 minutes of finding this in the App Store.

Highly recommended.

Baskley

Such an awesome app! The Upsell app on the market, by far!

Around The World Accessories

Awesome app! I Would recommend this to every store owner!

Katakombastore

I think I Love it . Why ?
Today is my second day of trial of Freqiently Bought Together and I received email from the team of the App, says that they have checked that the app is working smoothly in my store and adjusted some staff , so it will look PERFECT in my store.
It already shows high quality customers service !!!!
In addition it gives you more chances to UPSELL products *

⚜️ I definitely buying this App !