Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

$9.99/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
2050 reviews
4.9
2050 reviews
August 17, 2017

love this app! Out-of-the-box installation and works like a breeze! Most of all, suggestions are really accurate. A must-have

Runit365
Time spent using app: 2 months
August 17, 2017

Oustanding service, up and running in 10 minutes. I cannot wait to see the results! Big thank you to Mike and Frank for their help.

Rinkit Ltd
Time spent using app: 11 months
August 14, 2017

Increased our average $'s per order a lot after installing. Don't know if this is the best app to add this functionality or not because we haven't looked at others. But have had zero problems with this one and would never again go without this upsell function on our site.

Cheers

Pump Hair Products
Time spent using app: 13 days
Edited August 11, 2017

A great app. Installs easily & works right away. I have never recommended an app before, but I'd recommend this one. Installed on 3 different stores, and no challenges on any of the installs. The back-end is also easy to follow.

Creativetherapystore
Time spent using app: About 10 hours
August 11, 2017

One of the best apps I have and definitely a must have in your shopify store. Customer support was quick to respond and assist too. I highly recommend this

Carleighs
Philippines
Time spent using app: 8 months
August 9, 2017

I must say that this was so easy to install and it just worked. Will be fun to see what it does to the sales.

Officebox Se
Sweden
Time spent using app: 3 days
August 8, 2017

Love this app right out of the gate! Easy peezy, support sends FAST emails if you need help (I did not), and looks just like the addition my store needed! Thank you! Try it, you will like it!

Hello Courage
Time spent using app: About 4 years
August 7, 2017

Code Black Belt is doing a really great job with these app. No issues so far, loving this app.

Whereishop
Jamaica
Time spent using app: 3 months
August 7, 2017

Love the email I got this morning! Thank you for checking to see if it works or if I need to change position! Just thinking that's what I wanted to do! Working super well so far!

Vince And Soph Apparel
Time spent using app: 25 days
August 7, 2017

I just installed this app, and I must say, it is EXACTLY as advertised. It upsells without getting too "in your face," and is truly reminiscent of the Amazon upsell style.

Further, support is nothing short of TOP CLASS. Incredibly responsive, knowledgeable and polite, I doubt it you could find better support anywhere.

I've not had the product installed long enough to see what the difference is in actual sales, but I can tell you that I am thrilled with what I've seen thus far.

Based on my experience so far, I recommend it wholeheartedly!

The Bazien Collection