Frequently Bought Together

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

1951 - 1960 of 1992 reviews

Quetzall

I highly recommend this app for any storefront that hosts a large quantity of items. Not only is the coding exceptional, but it comes with a host of customization options that many competitors lack. Also, upon install, the customer service team contacted me and even tweaked the look and feel of the app to better match my theme - that's incredible, truly.

Well worth the price!

Homebuyerjournals

Time spent using app About 2 months

We love it!! Great extra to our website :)

Ohhappyfry

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Over 2 years

our website looks better and more user-friendly now with this new feature

Wilderness Lives

I like this app. Easy to install and use. Because a few of my pages have inconsistencies in the layout I struggled to get the pictures where I wanted them. One email to the support team and within 1 hour I had the explanation of why I was having issues and they had found a workaround that worked perfectly.

Tee Yogi

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 7 hours

Just install it. Will see if it can help.

Dapperdistic

Great app, super customer service - the app works as described

Staypoollizer

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Easy to configure and install.
Allows consumer to easily see what other buyer have to say . Builds confidence not only with your product line but your business as well .

Great job Code Black Belt !

Blissfullight

This app is brilliant. It looks great, works very well (it paid for itself in a few hours!) and it helps customers find additional products that they actually want.

The service and care that Mike offers is second to non. This app is a no brainer and should be included on all stores that want to increase sales and allow their customers to find additional items they actually want. It really works.

Mammojo

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

This app does exactly what it is supposed to and was easy to install :)

Baby Grow Ie

Location Ireland

Excellent. I would recommend this app to anyone looking for an upsell app. Support was almost instant. Really impressive. Thank you