Frequently Bought Together

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

Herbal Healing Nation

This app has some great features, but there are some bugs.....when attempting to add a discount for bundling, it never worked. I even tried to reinstall the app several times and the same thing kept happening, it actually annoyed the hell out of me. I just uninstalled it and will find a better 'Frequently Bought Together' app on Shopify app store that meets my needs and provides ease of use. Never even received my refund back after they told the Shopify team they would refund me back my money!

March 25, 2019

[Note: the feature which allows developers to reply to reviews has only been available since March 2019, that's the reason for the late reply]

The app was installed for approximately 30 minutes and installed and uninstalled various times during those 30 minutes.

Unfortunately, we did not receive any email for support to try and help. We tried to reach out on various occasions via email, but received no reply and tried to call the merchant too in good faith and left messages, but no answer. In addition, we had not received any request for a refund of any kind.

Regarding the app, the merchant could not see if the app was effective or not in such a small period of time. Secondly, our app does not modify the store configuration or template and when adding a discount for a bundle, this would have to be configured through their Shopify admin page.

We would have been more than happy to shed more light and assist on what happened if the merchant had given us details on why they thought that our app had a supposed bug, but we are 100% positive that it was not due to our app.

Bucklas

I will like to try the on my Shopify store as a start

March 25, 2019

Our team checked the app and it had been running perfectly in the store and reached out to the merchant on many occasions via email to ask for more information regarding this incoherent review and the possibility of having it removed, but with no response.

Marijuana Website

SUPER CONFUSED?
I added the app onto my website, but the app does not allow you to leave the first introduction page to the website?
it says it is automatic, but there is no "frequently bought" app on my website??
it is super confusing and others looked at this and said the same thing?
IT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE??
WHERE IS IT? IT DOES NOT SHOW ON MY WEBSITE?
CAN'T LEAVE THE FIRST PAGE, FUSTRATING?!
I NEED SOME ONE TO RESPOND TO MY MESSAGES PLEASE!?!?

March 25, 2019

We had been communicating a lot with the merchant before they left their review and responding to all their emails and giving continuous support, every day, over the course of a week.

We had shown on many occasions, including sending a video of the app working in their store. Our team also explained how the app works and offered assistance at all times.

We also explained clearly that the app does not appear on home pages, only on product pages.

After many emails back and forth, the merchant was extremely happy and thankful with our service and support and said that we were, "a 5-star service".

Despite this, the merchant unfortunately decided to leave this review, which is completely contradictory to what had actually happened.

2 Next