Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Air Purifier Oasis

This app is really good and comfortable to use, i recomend it 100% because it helped me to make good packs to sell

worldgad

I like this app very much , might need some help from experts will connect with support team for any help

Anchorbraceletofficial

I used this app to make upsell. Works amazing. I would recommend this app to anyone I know. It's amazing. I didn't enjoy the customization. the settings are hard to grasp.

Blim official store

rtghxfvhgsdfgaf geds fgs dfggdsf gfdsf gsdf g gdsf sfgd s dfg gdsfg gdsf gds fg gdsf dsfg gdsf sfg gds

Hirsch and Sons Jewelers

I've been looking for an affordable up sell/ cross sell app.
After trying a few of them , I have to say this bundle app works
the best.
It integrates seamlessly on our site.

Valiral

Frequently Bought Together is good app. I recommend it !

Purple Shopes

good used better,, easy to understand ,, good used better,, easy to understand ,,good used better,, easy to understand ,,

Boomtic

Easy to use and very usefull. I will put 5 stars if there will be another way to manage those reviews not relevant more automated instead of one by one.

DCFOX

I don't know, I haven't see any change, Maybe I set it wrong. I hope to have a more detailed tutorial.

June 6, 2019

Hello and thank you for your feedback.

Following installation, out team performed a quality checkup as saw the app working smoothly in your store. We will be more than glad to assist you with any concerns or questions you may have so please contact us directly via support@codeblackbelt.com and we will happily help.

Deal me More

All EXCELLENT but just one thing, Why you set H1 to cbb-frequently-bought-title translatable it important for SEO. It will be great if change to h3 . If possible how can I change this?